Zeus-y Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
We went to a show today and Zeus came home with a nice ribbon
default_wink.png
:

6d577007.jpg

He went Champion Youth Halter Horse!!!

My first halter championship that my horse earned!

81bd8448.jpg

7a485336.jpg

e576be44.jpg

2e999d84.jpg

P1010083.jpg

I also had to show him in showmanship championship ^

He is a bit dirty for these pics because he did flip over on me. He was very spazzy when I first showed him, but he cleaned up.

He also got 3rd in open geldings, 2nd in youth geldings, 2nd in amateur geldings, and 3rd in multicolor.

I wasn't thrilled with the judge because of different reasons, i.e. her method of judging but I am not saying anything.

It wasn't my best show with my other horses, but you cannot always do well! I am proud of my Zeus though!

Very pretty horse!!Congrats on your wins!!!

You're very professional in the way you carry yourself.
Thats what i first thought when I saw the first pic!!Very nice
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Thank you for your compliments!

Karla, it was a pretty bad day with my horses. I have to say that Diego (my colt) was the best behaved.

Having shown with Jessica (MiniSeasons) now this year I must say you never see any one of her horses get her upset even when they misbehave. My daughter was in the ring with her when Zeus decided it was time to try and not stand on his legs and she just handled it wonderfully and never upset anyone else in the class.

Jessica many youth exhibitors can learn from you!

Jess you did a wonderful job yesterday along with the rest of your family. You seem to have it together and a great showman. I am glad that Lizzie has you in the ring to look up and follow.

Whoohoo Jess, great job! Zeus is quite the handsome boy as you already know
default_smile.png
!

I forgot to add also.

Thank you Jessica for asking Lizzie to help you show in the Championship class. I know that she enjoyed that.

Hope to show more with you in the future.

Thank you for your compliments
default_smile.png

Karen, No problem letting Lizzie show Chantilly. I am glad Chantilly was actually good for her. She was my first choice
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back