Zac's 2 today...can you believe it?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]My big boy is TWO YEARS OLD TODAY, an occasion he started celebrating around his actual birth time of just after 4 AM..monster~LOL
default_wub.png
He is sleeping in his BIG BOY room tonight for the first time. I'm sure it won't last all night, but I *might* get to stretch out in our bed a bit before he wakes up
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

Here are some pics from his party weekend before last (when everyone was free), his new room and a few of Miss Mia
default_wub.png

Zac and his guard cats napping in his new room yesterday. Their looks are saying "WHAT do YOU want?!"

DSCF4917.jpg

Zac's birthday cake

001-1.jpg

Zac licking icing off of his big "2" candle

027.jpg

Playing with a cool new tool set

055.jpg

new big boy room (no bed rails up in this pic)

064.jpg

My big girl

030-1.jpg

Mia and her main (or mane) man
default_wub.png

046-1.jpg

Steve and Mia carving a pumpkin

022-1.jpg

Very cute pix!! Zac looks like such a big boy! Mia is a pretty little lady...

Ok, Laura - how did THAT happen???
default_laugh.png
He's two already??? Wow - I can't believe how much time has gone by! He is adorable, and Mia is so grown up, too!!! Thanks for sharing!

Liz R.

Aww! They are so beautiful!

Happy 2, Zac!

Liz

Laura, we don't know each other but I just want to say thank you for those beautiful photos to brighten up the dreary day I've had with people trying to get my ear about politics. Thank you!!!! What beautiful children! There's hope for this world, I'm sure of it.

No way, he was just born I know it! I just don't know how they grow up so doggone fast! You've got great kids. Nice hubby to.
default_wink.png

LOL, thanks everyone
default_wub.png

I called Steve over last night to look at that picture of he and Mia..they look alike..and they're not related by blood, but they are definitely alike in personality
default_wub.png

He did sleep in his bed all night, so did I~LOL

WOW!!! It goes so fast. My favorite age was when you got to take them everywhere and listen to them just getting that talking down. Around 2 or 3. They are such a hoot!!!!

Congrats on two wonderful children and you husband seems to be the best too!

Oh my gosh....I cant believe Zac is 2 already!! Seems like Mia was just 2!! LOL!! Both are such beautiful kids!!
default_wub.png

Happy Bday Zac!!
default_aktion033.gif

Laura,

Your children are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them with us. I really thought it was just yesterday you were announcing Mia's birth! What on earth has happened? Time sure does fly right on by - she is so grown up now and Zac is just such a handsome little guy!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

I can't believe that little MAN is already 2. It was so good to see you, Barbara and both the kids at the Chickasha sale. Hope next time to have more time to sit down and talk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC, your getting to be a handsome young man

Latest posts

Back