Wonderful service provided by Hauler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
This is the first time we have used Horse-n-Around for hauling a horse to us. They provide a service that I really like. Before they load a horse on their trailer they take a picture of it so you know what condition the horse is in before it is transported. I received this picture in an email yesterday. :new_shocked: I think I'm in love.

Blueleaving.jpg

I'm really excited to see how my new stallion looks when he's delivered. I was told by the seller that he was fat so wouldn't mind if he lost a few pounds on his way from MN to CA. He should be delivered Friday around 6:00 pm.

I am glad to see shippers doing that now. I started doing that a few years back, whenever I ship a horse I take pics in front of the trailer they are going into. It only took one questionable trip to have me start doing it, especially if the horse is going to be with the shipper any length of time. I recommend anyone who sells cross country take pics if the shipper doesn't.

I can see why you are in love. He looks gorgeous. All your ladies will be in heat as soon as he steps off the trailer
default_wub.png
:

He's a handsome guy! Just one more day and you'll be laying eyes on him in person.

To me, it makes good business sense for both the hauler AND the seller to take pictures just before the horse is loaded.

OMG :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :lol: :bgrin

What a gorgeous horse!! WOWOWOWser

What a beautiful boy! Is that the same Horsein'Around that brought Ditto from you to me??
It sure is. They're the only ones who could make the trip this month. My new boy is ASPC/AMHR and 35.5" tall. Of course I already know he doesn't have Ditto's disposition, but hopefully he'll learn to be as sweet in the near future.

Very smart! I take before and after pictures of every dog I groom. I love to show people the difference grooming makes and it's a nice reference to have in my records.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for the recommendation! I am always trying to find good haulers.

Sooooo.... who IS this new horse??? Do we get more info than just a picture???
default_wink.png
: I'm betting he's a boyfriend for Finesse???

Congrats, you must be very excited!

Andrea

great ideal. we have been taking pictures like that as well.

nice looking fellow. :aktion033:

Thanks for the recommendation! I am always trying to find good haulers.

Sooooo.... who IS this new horse??? Do we get more info than just a picture???
default_wink.png
: I'm betting he's a boyfriend for Finesse???

Congrats, you must be very excited!

Andrea
My new stallion is MAUS' SCOUT PRINCE BLUE ASPC #153292A, AMHR Pending. He's 35.5" tall and 4 years old. You're exactly right Andrea, he's a boyfriend for Finesse next year.

He's GORGEOUS Stephanie! Congrats!! I do like your taste in boys!
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful HORSE! :aktion033:

As to Horse'NAround, they've been doing this a long time. I've used them many times and always pleased with their transport, from planning to delivery.

I've always taken pics at loading, and even have them sign a statement as to the horse picked-up, no injuries visible, etc. before loading....any hauler. When I was breeding outside mares, I always kept some mane hair, pics, etc., in case DNA was ever later at issue. You just never know.

And my breeding contract & certificates stated DNA/PQ of foal was REQUIRED or I could revoke the certificate, force DNA/PQ, etc.

That guy is absolutely GORGEOUS! My next mini will be a black and white much like him (whenever the right one comes along!)

I have heard wonderful things about that company...a good friend of mine won't use any other company BUT them.

Good luck with your beautiful boy!

Angie

Latest posts

Back