Wild Thunder's Water Just Broke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Killion posted on the other thread the baby is out, everything okay. Tiny colt, apprears to be bay in color. :aktion033:

Russ, thanks for the milk/brownie info.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Congrats on your new colt! :aktion033: Glad Erica had extra help too.

Posted this on the other thread but will post here as well....

Well guys I'm sorry about the cams but they NEVER broke connection here.......as if they did I would have came home to it saying disconnected and not streaming. So the problem must lie in that Too Many people watching??? I guess??? Nothing was happening here any different than any of the other births (well than CC's whos I had no control over that the power went out when it did, as at that point the cams were the last thing on my mind)

As far as dialup, I would think that has some effect on it, but when I pull the cams up to update the text ext....they are actually quite clear, now not as clear as many on marestare, but I also turn my barn lights off, as I think they prefer the dark (or mine do), and my barn is probably 400ft from the barn, so maybe the wireless distance has something to do with it?? But it is fine on the TV's in the house so not sure....

Really think the only thing that could have caused it to go out tonight would have to exceeded the number of people who can watch?? Maybe we should just do a LB alert (as in post), so it doesn't exceed if that is the problem?

Anyway, it is yet another colt, a pretty bay. Long, long legs and a long neck, pretty headed and VERY strong.......I actually had her due two weeks ago (though she was pasture bred) looking at him I would guess that to be about right, he has at LEAST a 4" mane on him!!!

He's a nice one; full of pedigree, out of a Buckeroo son, who is also a Ramblin Starbuck grandson. And his dam is a Reeces Thunderhawk daughter and Buckeroo grandaughter. Will make someone a show colt for sure.

I posted this earlier, but i don't think you saw it,

Do you have any still pictures of this mare from the last 2 or three days, I am kind of looking for a comparison (just to see the differences) between my mare and one that is close to foaling (obviously already has!)

Congrats on the new baby boy! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back