Wild Thunder's Water Just Broke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say good luck to Erica and Wild Thunder! I'll be watching and thinking happy filly thoughts for you!

Oh Matt knows I am teasing him.
default_yes.gif
:

Russ, you spilt your milk? Thank God it was only milk! Was it white or chocolate milk? Inquiring minds want to know.

C'mon Thunder get going I have a power point presentation I am suppose to be working on! :eek:

I couldn't see real clearly.....was it her tail wrap or a white bubble just before the cam went down?

default_sad.png
I was hoping to see Thunder foal...

good luck Erica And Thunder.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can still kind of see her. She was down but is back up again. I think I may be losing the picture completely....

mines back up, shes having it, i think Ericas in there with her.... i cant tell, alot on snow on it.....

come on baby!!!

just fuzz....can't make anything out...
default_sad.png

It looks like the baby is out. Can't tell for sure.

Shoot! Just when I thought I'd see a live birth. Wonder what's up with the cam. Oh well...I just hope all is well and congrats to Erica!

i can see, looks like the baby might be out...but i cant really tell, Erica is in there....but its alll really fuzzy. but i can definatly see the outline of the mare.

Sheryl, it was white milk and a delicious chocolate brownie.
default_smile.png

Come on.... THUNDER...let's rollllllllllll :risa8:

It sure looks like there is a baby there!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Lost the cam again.... I hope everything is alright!!!

Latest posts

Back