Wild Thunder's Water Just Broke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Her water broke just now for those that are interested.

Hope it wasn't just diarrhea LOL!!!

Nope, she's kicking and stuff so...I think this is it! Erica...hope you're watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm there but she's just standing kinda still. Let's go Wild Thunder!!!

Why is that every time a mare starts to foal when I am watching I lose the connection??? Anyone??

I just tried to get on the cam and no connection..wahhhh!!!
default_sad.png

I sure hope it didn't as she's just standing there :bgrin

I have been out feeding the rest of the horses, and just got in about 15 mins ago.....but my beeper didn't go off so she must have not layed out flat for long.....

and as far as losing connection, when I cam into the house I stopped it to take off the (out for about an hour) part.....as she was back in
default_smile.png

But she'll go tonight, she had at least 1" of wax on her.......took it off and when I put her back in more wax........just a matter of waiting for her to be ready. This will be her first, so if it's as easy as Knockers and CC's first this year I'll be tickled pink.

Mine's up. Just close it and try again.

I sure hope it didn't as she's just standing there :bgrin

I have been out feeding the rest of the horses, and just got in about 15 mins ago.....but my beeper didn't go off so she must have not layed out flat for long.....

and as far as losing connection, when I cam into the house I stopped it to take off the (out for about an hour) part.....as she was back in
default_smile.png

But she'll go tonight, she had at least 1" of wax on her.......took it off and when I put her back in more wax........just a matter of waiting for her to be ready. This will be her first, so if it's as easy as Knockers and CC's first this year I'll be tickled pink.

Oops. Maybe it was just poo! LOL. Sorry to all if it was :eek:

Cam's should be up my LiveSource says it is streaming (meaning at least one person is watching)

It won't open for me either. I've been having trouble with other marestare cams not working. Don't know if it's my computer or something else.

I don't know what to tell you other than to try to close the whole window out, reopen and if it dont' work try to hit F5.......

If people still aren't getting it and I'm still here (not foaling her out) I can disconnect and reconnect and see if that helps, but I don't see how it would if it is "streaming" on my end and someone is able to get it??? like Matt said

I closed mine out and tried again...still cant get connection...
default_unsure.png
:

Matt is hogging the cam...LOL!!!
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back