Wild Thunder's Water Just Broke

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been unable to connect since you shut the camera off to change your message, I tried to close it right out and I also tried F5, neither of those worked for me. I get the message "Media Server cannot connect to Camera/Live source server".....erggggsss

Pammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, looks as if I am fixing to have to go the way she is acting......but I will try to disconnect and reconnect and everybody try again.......

Did that, that's all I know to do........try now, and if it don't work, it's working here so I'm sorry........says Streaming!

Yeah....I can see, I can see........ :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: Thx Erica! and Good Luck!

I can see now, thanks Erica!!! :lol: hee hee get us all addicted and then take our addiction away, not nice!!! :bgrin

Pammy

awww...be nice to Matt he's bleary eyed from a weekend of too many puppies and not enough sleep!!! :new_rofl:

Sheryl, I was so excited when I saw this post....I spilled my glass of milk!
default_crybaby.gif
: :bgrin

Come on buckskin or bay
default_wub.png
: baby filly filly filly with a white star....let's break the colt streak.......healthy baby, easy delivery of course.
default_pray.gif
:

Nope kaykay water didn't break, I went and checked.......she is not having any contractions, back legs aren't wet......

She wants a horse next to her, she gets really anxious if by herself, so I put Silver in the stall to the right of her, and came down to the house to let her try to get it on the road....She waxed, shes sweaty, shes uncomfy, she rubbing, shes pawing......She's READY to go, just don't know what's happening yet I don't think......

DO you have any still pictures of this mare from the last few days. I have a mini that i think is getting close to foaling, but she doesn't have a bag(she may be a maiden though), so I thought i would ask for some pictures, so i could compare their body shapes.

She looks very uncomfortable in the camera!

Latest posts

Back