Who owns the smallest mini ? (that is not a dwarf)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful.. I love the smaller minis. Our goal is to be right around 30 inches for everyone.

I have three yearlings at 27 inches, so we are starting to get there.

Someone asked if we have more difficulties with foaling on the smaller mares and I personally can not say that we do.

mine is 29 inches to the withers, so whats that in american measurements????

i love the tinies
default_wub.png

Well, He's certainly not the smallest out there, but for us he's pretty darn tiny. This is Marystowns Explosive Echo (In the rough), meeting our Qh's for the first time. He's been with us since the first weekend in June. Huge Thankyou to Toys Miniatures, Claire, Linda and Andrea Severson. http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l350/Fo...er/100_5319.jpg

2007 Reserve National Champion Sr. Stallion 28" and under.

mine is 29 inches to the withers, so whats that in american measurements????
i love the tinies
default_wub.png
Probablly 27 - 28 inches.

Beautiful tinies everyone!!!!

Firewater, that is certainly a GORGEOUS!!! colt!

I've always dreamed of owning a tiny stallion until a few years ago when I came across this darling guy. He's not the smallest but he's tiny and sweet as can be. Everyone who visits our place is shocked when I tell them he's 8, and no he's not a baby.
default_rolleyes.gif
He's 26.5" and has the cutest little head. When he trots he lifts his knees up to his chest. He's a fancy boy.

Chief8.jpg

Chief9.jpg

DSCF2618.jpg

Your tiny ones are all gorgeous! I love, love, love the tinies.

The stallion im my avatar is 27. We have several in our breeding programm

Anita

Not the smallest but Libertymere Legacys King Galahad 6 years old and still a giant 27.5 tall.

galahad-1.jpg

He's not the smallest here, but........

This guy's parents are both under 30" and I don't think he'll see 28".

Homozygous bay pinto who measured 25.75" at over a year old!

Sorry for the baby photos! But this is him LOL

I just love his BLUE EYES!
default_wub.png

website1005017.jpg

website1005018.jpg

The tinies are all making me drool. Tony has several tiny ones and so does Judy from Zachary Farms.

Here is my under 28" senior stallion, Arabesque Apaches Onyx Moon. He is just 27" and now a 3 yr old.

OnyxMoonsm.JPG

With all the talk about the larger ones it's refreshing to give mention to the little ones from time to time!

The majority of our herd consists of 32" and under and our tiniest little girl is: Lost Spoke's Smoki Lady. She is a black appaloosa and all of 25.5" as a yearling. We look forward to showing her in a couple of years as a senior mare if she hasn't been spoken for before then. This picture was taken of her in April after we clipped and bathed her right from the pasture.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Smoki Lady[/SIZE] 25.5" tall

smoki08.jpg

This year we are showing Lost Spoke's Bambi Kiss aka Bamster. She is a relative of "Catch" and has already won several Grands and Supreme on the western show circuit. Watch for her at the AMHA World Show in October! She is a chestnut appaloosa and all of 27.5".

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Bambi Kiss[/SIZE] 27.5" tall

bamsterbody4108.jpg

Thanks again! I enjoy seeing folks sharing their wonderful, great quality, tiny ones too!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pic of our newest fella and my hubby ." Driftwood Minis Its Image " He is out of Little Americas Orion Mr It(out of Orion Light Vant Huttenest) and a daughter of Mcraes Mr GG. . Tony Greaves at Little Americas Helped us get him. He stands right at 26" and is 4 years old. He is a firecracker and we love him to death. He thinks he is 18 hands high.

picstaken4-29-08067-2.jpg

You know, we don't hear much about the small ones here but this thread.......
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG! EVERY one is simply stunning!

default_aktion033.gif
to the breeders of these "smallest perfect horse"!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back