Who owns the smallest mini ? (that is not a dwarf)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea that Cowboy was that tiny!
default_new_shocked.gif
He's so gorgeous.

I love the little ones.
default_smile.png

and Relic, King Galahad has the most gorgeous head I've ever seen.
default_yes.gif

My boy (Dillards HHH Commanche aka Popcorn) is not one of the littlest either at 27 inches but he is awesome in my book. Guess I am just a little bit prejudice.......lol........also here is my tiny mule (Famous Amos) at 27 inches.

342_4248.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

Busy___Twister_011.jpgO.K....I have been reading this forum for only a couple of days now, and when I saw this question, I just HAD to get a login and reply!!
default_rolleyes.gif
I've only been a mini owner for about 3 years, but really got into them heavy this year....even went to some shows and going to try Nationals! Anyway, this summer I purchased a 25.5", 6 year old stallion that is A and R. I absolutely love him. Even took him to a show (where they measured him at 25.5 also). He's sired a few foals every year, and I bred him to 5 mares this year. BTW, if anyone has ideas on how to "help" a little stallion breed taller mares, you might try starting another topic.
default_wink.png
I will try to attach pics if I can figure this out.

LOVE those minis!!!

View attachment 236O.K....I have been reading this forum for only a couple of days now, and when I saw this question, I just HAD to get a login and reply!!
default_rolleyes.gif
I've only been a mini owner for about 3 years, but really got into them heavy this year....even went to some shows and going to try Nationals! Anyway, this summer I purchased a 25.5", 6 year old stallion that is A and R. I absolutely love him. Even took him to a show (where they measured him at 25.5 also). He's sired a few foals every year, and I bred him to 5 mares this year. BTW, if anyone has ideas on how to "help" a little stallion breed taller mares, you might try starting another topic.
default_wink.png
I will try to attach pics if I can figure this out.LOVE those minis!!!

Here is another picture of Driftwood Minis Its Image 26", who is by our Orion son, Little America's Orion Mr It.

imageDSC_2926edit.jpg

And here is a five year old Mr It daughter, Little America's It's Mardi Gras, 25.5"

mgDSC_9532.jpg

Another of our smaller stallions is 26" Little America Silver Tornado.

silver_royal.jpg

My kids are not small. The smallest I have is 31". However, when I was looking for my second horse I found a web sight that had what they called micro-minis. All over 5 yrs old. All under 28". They had no show records and nothing in their past that would give warent the prices. In my opinion several of them had Dwarf charicteristics.

Our shortie 4 year old mare 28.75 Moniet in foal for 09....am so looking forward to that baby
default_biggrin.png

moniet2007.jpg

Our shortie 4 year old mare 28.75 Moniet in foal for 09....am so looking forward to that baby
default_biggrin.png

moniet2007.jpg
WOW! If there were no reference to her height I'd never believe she was that tiny! VERY, VERY well balanced!

Did someone say smallest!
default_rolleyes.gif
here's a few of ours!

This is 2 year old 27" WWC Miniatures Quicksilvers Starlet

starlet1.jpg

This is 3 year old 27" WWC Miniatures Quicksilvers Cinderella

cindy2.jpg

This is 7 year old 25.5" WW Miniatures Heza Silver Star, Son of Champion NFCS Quicksilver

HezaStar2.jpg

This is 10 year 26" Landfair Moons Go Boy

MVC-003S.jpg

This is Me & 19 year 26.75" Top 5 World Halter Champion, Top 10 World Senior Stallion, NFCS Quicksilver

nondo1.jpg

This is 1 year old 28" Top 10 World PtHA Junior Stallion for 2008, WWC Miniatures Quicksilvers Peppy

PeppyPtHA08.jpg

This is 4 year 27" Two Time World Top 10 Champion Reflection Fancy Footwork CBY, Daughter of Lucky 17 Cowboy!

Fancysmallsize.jpg

This is 26" 3 year old WWC Miniatures Heza Silver Bullet, Son of 25.5" Heza Silver Star!

HSB1.jpg

This is 3 year old 29" WWC Miniatures Quicksilvers Tuff~E~Nuff, Son of Quicksilver

Tuffy6.jpg

This is 10 year old 29.5" Bryland Farms Soxys Little Sultan!

Sultan.jpg

Thanks for letting me share a few of our true 30" and under miniature horses with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
So many beautiful Tiny ones out there. Vern... I love your Tiny appy. He has a beautiful little head. What a cutie pie !!!!!

And Charlotte, I've always Loved Cowboy !!!!! I'm always on your site
default_biggrin.png

Not quite as Tiny but here is my 27" Frame Overo Stallion LTD'S Magic Mans Top Ticket.

Just casual pics.

ticket.jpg

Here he is behind a 31" mare...LOL Big Dreams ....

ticketa.jpg

So many beautiful Tiny ones out there. Vern... I love your Tiny appy. He has a beautiful little head. What a cutie pie !!!!! And Charlotte, I've always Loved Cowboy !!!!! I'm always on your site
default_biggrin.png

Not quite as Tiny but here is my 27" Frame Overo Stallion LTD'S Magic Mans Top Ticket.

Just casual pics.

ticket.jpg

Here he is behind a 31" mare...LOL Big Dreams ....

ticketa.jpg
Boy he sure looks smaller than 27" behind her!!!!! Very handsome boy though, same colors as my silver dapple toby!
default_aktion033.gif

Here is Rowdy our Future Stallion, will be 3 yrs. old March 2009 and last measured @ 27.750"

RowdywithDoubleO7.jpg

This is an excellent thread and so interesting to see all the tiny minis out there. I am a lover of the small ones too.

A couple of my smaller mares went out to Susan Oberg last year and I have two 28" stallions here and a 29 1/2" stallion.

Congratulations to all of you with the smaller minis!!

Joyce

Thanks everyone so far !! I have a gelding who is 27" at 2 years old and he is done growing, I love him so much.

This is Dent Frisky Kid FrostyBoss (in the avatar and below) at the Florida State Fair, where he measured just 25" and is a three year old. As you can see he is visiting the huge Percheron in the stall.
CIMG10092.jpg

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Your guy is just awesome
default_wub.png
every time I see him I just have to say WOW!

My little guy is a bit bigger than your boy so he's definitley not the smallest, but he's 10 years old and 26.5 inches

Huffman's Classic Little Dude

Munchkin-1.jpg

I've been out of town the past few days so am just now seeing this.
default_wink.png

garyo, I didn't know that Boss was a "Dent" horse?
default_yes.gif
Now I know what it was that I always loved about him!
default_wub.png

I've also always admired that handsome Cowboy!
default_yes.gif

Here is our tiniest... our palomino pinto mare, Bridgy, 27.75" at 3 years old.

BridgyPasturePics-April2008.jpg

Latest posts

Back