What happened to Jo-Co Miniatures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
I just found out they are closing down, :new_shocked: does any one know what happened and what are they doing with their horses? I am shocked, they are a great farm and great people!!
default_yes.gif
:

I talked to Momma Jo-Co, Karen, a couple of weeks ago. Her and Frank have decided to retire. I believe all of their horses are sold.

The entire Jo-Co gang are outstanding people and they will be greatly missed at the shows.

They are truly some of the NICEST people I have ever met and have so much Integrity. I cant ever say enough good about them. They are always so kind to Raven and let her help them "groom" and lead horses back and forth to the ring and let me tell you she still hasn't let out the secrets she learned there but promises me she will be using them!

They made her feel so good I dont think she will ever forget being able to help them out and play with some of the horses she is so in awe of. I think she spent more time with them then she did with me!

They were always willing to help with tips at the in gate and always an encouraging word for me. They really mean so much more to me and Raven then they will ever know.

They will be sorely missed and I wish them well in whatever else it is they are choosing to do.

To me they are the epitimy of what a show horse family should be and following close in there footsteps.. is Sanny and her family.

Heh Lisa, Get that little Raven to share those secrets with the rest of us
default_yes.gif
: If she absolutely won't, then have her write a book and I will buy it........sure others will too. :bgrin

They are truly some of the NICEST people I have ever met and have so much Integrity. I cant ever say enough good about them. They are always so kind to Raven and let her help them "groom" and lead horses back and forth to the ring and let me tell you she still hasn't let out the secrets she learned there but promises me she will be using them!

They made her feel so good I dont think she will ever forget being able to help them out and play with some of the horses she is so in awe of. I think she spent more time with them then she did with me!

They were always willing to help with tips at the in gate and always an encouraging word for me. They really mean so much more to me and Raven then they will ever know.

They will be sorely missed and I wish them well in whatever else it is they are choosing to do.

To me they are the epitimy of what a show horse family should be and following close in there footsteps.. is Sanny and her family.

NO!! They are the NICEST people! And I just LOVE Toe Tapping' Time! I competed against that stunning mare MANY times! I was honored to get second to her...

Lucy

we showed quite a bit with them in illinois and ohio. at one of our very first shows frank was so helpful showing me the ropes. They have always been a class act all the way and we are really going to miss them!!

Oh no... well they deserve the rest if that's their choice, but it will sure leave a huge hole in the show circuit. Being in Illinois we showed with/against them, lol, quite a bit, and they are FANTASTIC people. Their presence will be greatly missed.

The whole family is great and will be missed at the shows. We were lucky to go to there farm this past spring and we went for some farm equipement and also came home with D&S Grace Kelly. They will be greatly missed. Walt and I want to wish the family the best.
default_yes.gif
:

The whole family is great and will be missed at the shows. We were lucky to go to there farm this past spring and we went for some farm equipement and also came home with D&S Grace Kelly. They will be greatly missed. Walt and I want to wish the family the best.
default_yes.gif
:
I can not beleive that..... they are the BEST. We have been honored to be stalled across from them at Nationals. And they are the nicest people. I wish them the very best. They deserve it.

All of their horses have sold and they will be missed by all. No one I've ever met won or lost and that wasn't often w/ more grace than them. I'll miss them all, thanks for the memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the honor of meeting them for the first time at this years Nationals. Such a nice family with amazing horses. They did everything with style and class and I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with them.

They will be missed...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Awwwwwwww......
default_sad.png

It's so sad to hear whenever such wonderful people will no longer be seen at the shows. I've shown against them often...and they will be sorely missed by everyone who knows them.

THE JOCO WILL BE MISSED ALOT,,,,,I AM SO SORRY TO SEE THEM RETIRE,,,,I SHOWED WITH THEM ALOT THE OHIO SHOWS AND THEY WERE AT OUR LOUISVILLE SHOW,,,,,THEY WERE A LOT OF HELP WHEN I FIRST STARTED IN THE MINIS,,,,,GOOD LUCK TO THE WHOLE FAMILY AND YOU WILL BE MISSED

I emailed Karen Johnson of JoCo and let her know about the post on the forum so she could read your kind wishes and words.
default_yes.gif
:

I've never met them even though they are not far from me, but I wish them all the happiness in the world...I have heard nothing but great things about them.

Happy Retirement....enjoy yourselves!

Latest posts

Back