What are you watching?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been really disappointed with NetFlix for movies. BUT they did just put up a bunch of new series type movies.

Just finished watching Agents of Shield (3 seasons - not sure where they are on TV- but never in house when it's on...). Watching The Librarians now... But they were recorded on the DVR and seems we didn't get all of them or they aren't in order...
default_sad.png

Watching Heart Land - funny when ever the family is around - we all have a couple of characters we LOVE TO HATE, LOL. The grand daughters are totally "ruined" - they will not sit thru even a qtr of a movie if it has real people and animals in it. They want only animated/talking animals - BLECK! Sometimes I want to "kill" my daughter and SIL, LOL.

I really want to watch the 3 sisters on the ranch in Australia. I have no idea what that show is/was called? Anyone know?

I'm not into the Walking Dead or a couple of others, but do am now watching Ghost Whisperer. Not sure where I stopped watching NCIS or CSI - but need to go back and watch final episodes...

Lightning "fried" our modem last week - so no movies available over the weekend (internet brings Netflix into our PS3 that plays the movies- i have no idea/understanding of how that works). TV did still work, but pretty amazing - all these channels and nothing to watch
default_smile.png
when I came in and took breaks...

Keeping up with the Kaimanawas is what I think your talking about Paula
default_smile.png
The girls are from NZ they round up wild brumbies and train them ? . ( gr8 show )

Think Im up to about season 4 or 5 or heartland
default_smile.png

Netflix here is the pits, couldnt be more disappointed in it if it were possible. We only get half the content of the U.S.A version.
default_sad.png

We just started season 4 of Bates Motel. We love that show! We never watched it until I saw it mentioned on this thread :)
Jill...where are you getting Season 4 of Bates Motel?

Back