What are you watching ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Johnson

Reaction score
What's everyone watching at the moment ??

Netflix finally arrived in Australia and being that its just about to hit winter, I could think of no better time than to light the fire, kick back and " get hooked " into some TV series/ movies.

What are your favourites? what's on your wish list ?

I'm just about to finish season one of "Orange is the new Black" have enjoyed that so far and looking forward to watching seasons 2&3.

TIA
default_smile.png

Cheers Ryan

I don't really watch much TV this time of the year...we are summer right now. The one show me and the hubby watch faithfully though is Deadliest Catch right now. Most of the shows I watch are all on during the fall, winter, spring. The Walking Dead, Better call Saul, Battlecreek (which I heard was cancelled...bummer). I'm not much into tv anymore...I must be getting old. I realized the other day all my presets on my car radio are talk radio except one country and one classic rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
The New Black is Orange series , Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Breaking Bad are the ones I got hooked on!!

Have fun

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Well, we only have local channels-no cable available and just not the bucks for 'dish' right now-so ....summer shows are fairly dull here. But our weekly picks are 'America's Got Talent', 'MasterChef', 'Shark Tank' and 'American Ninja Warrior'.

On Netflicks - I'm currently going thru all the seasons of CSI-NY. Think I'm on Season 5 (of 7) - Danny and "Montana" (Lindsey) just got married at the Justice of the Peace. I've already been thru the CSI-Miami.

I've also done (2x now) the complete series of episodes (including the last ones, finally!) for Flashpoint, The Glades (why did they cancel this while it's at a cliff hanger part???), Burn Notice and parts of the medical show set in the Hamptons (can't remember what it's called)...AH Royal Pains.

With youngest daughter - we've watched Leverage (but I haven't seen it in order nor all of it), Supernatural & she's watched at least part of the Walking Dead (yuck - that ones' not my thing at all).

If you like "older" tearjerker type movies about life (an older couple's struggle w/ housing and dealing w/ medical issues) "Still Mine" is AWESOME. Really gets the blood pumping in a couple of areas (anger) and the laughter rolls easily, too - in between tearful sets.

I've watched some other movies that have been on NetFlix but not in/on other forms of media - but can't think of any right now...

FUNNY how we all enjoy different shows!

I love Dangerous Catch as well, can't wait for the Last Ship to start again. Also like Turn, Walking Dead and heck on Wheels. My daughter has me interested in Supernatural and Justified but I only watch them on dvd's. My guilty pleasure is the Young and the Restless.

Excellent , well that will give me some shows to cue whilst I wait for winter to be gone with
default_smile.png

The Deadliest Catch? Is that where they take the fishing boats out for weeks on end ? If so Ive seen that and Liked it too
default_smile.png

Paula , Love CSI and crime shows too.

Speaking of Trashy shows and Im sure we all have that one guilty one , has anyone seen "Rich kids of Beverley hills" I recently saw a few episodes whilst on holidays. I watched a few episodes and seriously thought , Are these Kids for real ??

I hardly remember what life was like before Netflix. Right now MASH is our show to watch together. I am also watching the mini series Winds of War...I remember way back when it came out and my mom watched it years ago. I have started watching HOUSE. I always loved it when I could catch an episode but for the most part I missed out on so much and now I can see it all! The problem with Netflix is that you can have tooooooooooo much going on. I try to keep it to a minimum. Two comedies that I watch sporadically and am ashamed to admit that I watch are Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock. They are definitely adult humor with the main characters being straight off Saturday Night Live. Ryan, since you love to cook you are going to love love love the IFood Channel.

Latest posts

Back