What are you watching?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
What are you watching on TV? I tried to resurrect the previous thread but it was already archived. On Netflix I am into Once Upon A Time, Person Of Interest, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. I recently started on The X Files. I had never watched before. It creeps me out to the point that I get spooked walking outside sometimes afterwards. Crazy. My husband lived away for 16 months and I had no fear because Smith & Wesson were with me. Now this show has me acting like a scared little school girl. I have started watching Cristela. It is funny.

Any good movie recommendations?

I'm a Downtown Abby fanatic. I will be sad when it's over.

I watch the HGTV a lot and wish I could redo my house, or move.

And General Hospital, lol. Never watch it in the summer but addicted to it this time of year.

Grey's Anatomy, too.

Ive been watching "Wentworth" on netflix. Its a remake of the Aussie womens prison show "Prisoner" that was very popular in the late 70s & 80s. Its a tad similart to "orange is the new black"

I started "How to make a murderer" last night , I need to watch a few more episodes before I can make a decision on it.

I love all the law and order shows and also a fan of criminal minds
default_smile.png

HGTV, love those fixer upper shows, football and Basket ball, Gold Rush. Can't wait for the walking dead to start again.

We just get plain old local channels where we are at. No cable and not wanting to spend the extra for satelite or netflix at the moment. And this is 'nothing is on' season. We've been watching American Idol, Shark Tank and heck's Kitchen. Amazing Race and Survivor start soon-favorites of ours. And -Hurray!- The Voice will be back on in no time!

Someone got me started watching shows on Netflix, and now 'regular' tv drives me insane with the ads!!

I love Suits!! I have been binge watching all the seasons for the past year (over and over and over again)!!
default_whistling.gif

NCIS has redeemed itself....I wasn't too impressed with it a couple of seasons ago...after Ziva suddenly left.

Big Bang Theory - It is another that I will watch over and over and over again.

Lately I have been re-watching Gimour Girls, because I heard it was coming back with new shows on Netflix
default_new_multi.gif

I watched General Hospital for many, many years, but I got really bored with it a couple of years ago. Started watching it again a few months ago, but I just can't get back into it.

Sadly, that is about all I watch anymore. I have grown very tired of all the reality shows....

~kathryn

Love being ad free here. The only ads I have to deal with pop up on computer and I will hit the SKIP AD in a hurry.

Currently I don't watch much television other than the News everyday...and WWE, I'm glued to that on Mon and Thurs.
default_yes.gif
But I'm loving this new show Outsiders on WGN. It's about a clan of people in rural Kentucky who kinda have their own world up on a mountain with their own laws etc. and some big wigs are trying to take their land. Here is a link to view a trailer it to see if you might like it: Click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
News, debates, X-Files (the new one -- we watched the first ones years ago), Fresh Off the Boat, Goldbergs, Alpha House, and some movies. We use the Roku a lot between Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and on demand channels.

Lots of HGTV, good training for my move next month to a new house (of course inspections have to pass first. First inspection is Monday and radon testing started today).

Idol, Code Black, Shark Tank, Undercover Boss, Ellen's Design Challenge, Chicago Med, Alaskas Last Frontier, Wild West Alaska, Survivor.

Netflix has new episodes of Bates Motel. We are back on that kick...the show we can't stop watching to see what happens next in the relationships of that creepy dysfunctional family. That creepy boy irks me when he says to his mom "​Muther!"

We started watching 11.22.63 on Hulu, and so far like it. I read and loved the book years ago and like that this mini series version will have 8 parts. They can probably really do the novel justice with that much time.

On a less impressive note, I'm a reality TV junky and after a decade of resistance, dove into Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Started at the beginning (Hulu) and now on season 10. I'm surprised that I think they're actually mostly all fairly likable, with my favorites being (the still) Bruce Jenner and Scott Disick (sp?).

I love the walking dead, couldn't believe what happened to Carl. The whole show was great. My oldest daughters husbands family is related to the ones on Alaska the Last Frontier.

I bawled so much over what seemed to have happened to Glenn. I mean sobbed. And not just once, but throughout the week when I'd see clips online and the reactions f others when they saw it. Just crazy! Love ve the show and I think the spin-off, Fear The Walking Dead, is excellent, too. That one is streaming on Hulu now and well worth checking out for anyone who hasn't already.

It seems crazy to feel this way over a TV show, but thank God Carl wasn't killed. That would have felt gut wrenching.

Give it a try by starting at the beginning if you can. You really get into the characters and feel a big loss when they die. I have really loved watching the young man who plays Carl grow up. Super talent.

Has anyone here watched Fuller House? We watched a couple episodes and got a kick out of it. If you liked the original, it's an easy watch
default_smile.png

What about 11.22.63 on Hulu? Loved the novel and so far the mini-series.

Jill, I've been watching Kardashians for years too!! Although I hate to admit to it!!! lol Also have watched General Hospital on and off for many years. I like Scandal, Nashville, HGTV, some ABC family shows, Switched at Birth, a new one Road to Recovery, started watching The Voice season 9 now watching season 10, and a Canadian show I love but can not watch current season only reruns Heartland!!!!! I love this show have seen through season 8 on the Up channel, it is a great family show, with a little romance and great horse storylines!!!!

Latest posts

Back