What age would be considered too old for breeding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Just wondering if donkeys are similar to miniature horses for breeding age? Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Donna, It is basically the same as with horses..it all depends upon the condition of the jenny and how she has been taken care of. I have talked to some mini donkey breeders who wont breed after the jenny is 14 yrs old, other breed into there later teens. Are you ready for the Packer game on Sunday? Corinne

Thanks Corinne for the info - YES!! I am ready for the PACKER'S game tomorrow.
default_aktion033.gif
I have chili made so the gang can help themselves - can't have anyone bothering me about food during the game. I will be glued to the TV - my chores will get done earlier then usual.

Sounds like you will have a house full of company - have fun and enjoy the game!!

Thanks Corinne for the info - YES!! I am ready for the PACKER'S game tomorrow.
default_aktion033.gif
I have chili made so the gang can help themselves - can't have anyone bothering me about food during the game. I will be glued to the TV - my chores will get done earlier then usual.Sounds like you will have a house full of company - have fun and enjoy the game!!
:DOH! [SIZE=12pt]Aren't you 2 cute[/SIZE]
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png

**[SIZE=36pt]didn't [/SIZE] you know the [SIZE=14pt]"Seahawks"[/SIZE] wanted to loose last weekend
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png
:DOH!
default_biggrin.png

Go! Packers
default_aktion033.gif

Donna remember....
default_biggrin.png
I AM NOT..repeat..AM NOT..a Cheesehead fan. :DOH!
default_biggrin.png
I just happen to live in Packer country, and a few have homes up the road from me
default_new_shocked.gif
.got to be nice to the neighbors...
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
I will be glued to the TV tomorrow, and dang..Farve better play GOOD. I have my chili all made, and Bob is making the good old Wisconsin brats tomorrow. My desserts are done too..including my green and gold cake, and my cute little green packer helmet jello mold thingys. My chores will be done early too, but I am glad its a later game.

Latest posts

Back