What a great Nationals for the spotties!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Wow, what an exhilarating AMHR National Show! It was the best yet!

The spotties did great this year with a few National Championships, Reserve National Championships, top fives and top ten placings under their belts. Go Spotties!!! For those who have been following Catch and his show career here are his final placings at Nationals:

Class number 17: AMHR National Champion Youth Halter Jr. Stallion, Under in a class of 19 horses. Special thanks to Courtney Barnes for her help in making it happen!

Class number 248: Top Ten (6th of 28) horses in Model Stallion, 2 yr & older, under!

Class number 254: Top Ten (8th of 24) horses in 2 yr old, 31 - 33" under, Open Halter Stallions!

Class number 263: Top Five (3rd of 45) horses in Multi Color Stallion, under!

Alliance Piano Man came in first! Congratulations Kay Lyons and Crew! Go Apps!!!!

What an incredible honor CATCH is able to compete among the very best of all colors in halter at the AMHR Nationals! Continued thanks to Amanda Jones of Just Won Training Center...We couldn't have done it without you!

Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamer...CATCH with Courtney Barnes Friday. Thank you Dan Sullivan for the pic!

Catch.JPG

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are results to be proud of!

He is definitely one of the nicer horses with color that I've ever seen!

Well done.

Liz M.

A Huge congrats, Dawn,

to you and Tommy on your stunning little homegrown Catch! :)

And also to all the other appy breeders who are showing that appies can and do come in the BEST of conformation and beautiful heads and personalities!! What a great showing!

Susan O.

Gooooo Catch! :aktion033: We're all thrilled for you over here. Quite an impressive showing! And just think, in a matter of weeks you get to go do it all again at the World, doncha?

That's awesome! I'm thrilled for you!! Way to go Catch!!! :aktion033:

Congratulations. I've always loved your spotty boy :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Catch is every bit as good in person as he is in his photos! The results were VERY well deserved. :D I didn't get a chance to see Piano Man close up, unfortunately. There were so many really great apps at the show! There was one in CP driving that was awesome! Can't remember the name of that one, but he was so impressive!

IMO, Catch's head is exquisite. It would be right up there in the PERFECT category, no matter what color his jacket is.
default_smile.png

I think Catch is the most beautiful appy stallion i have ever seen, i have long admired him ..actually he is hanging up on my wall LOL ...and im a solid color person.

I was glad to be able to see him in person for the first time! I knew Piano Man had the color class won before he even walked in but glad your boy got 3rd. Was a tough appy class!! :bgrin Well put together boy! And the color is the icing on top.

Thank you everyone for the votes of confidence in the spotties shown at the AMHR Nationals and in Catch this year. Now it’s on to the AMHA World Show and we’ll be rooting for the spotties there too! Go Spotties!!!!!!

Dawn :saludando:

Incredible accomplishments! :aktion033: Congratulations to everyone on all your hard work!
default_wink.png
:

And, you already know how I LOVE that Catch!
default_wub.png
:

Wishing all the best for you all at Worlds! :saludando: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back