What a great first mini nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to thank all the people I met at my first mini national show, especially the Phillips family by giving me the opportunity to train such a wonderful horse as CLR's Cruisin. I had a great time and wanted to thank everybody for making me feel welcome. To the Phillips/ the Vickery family and Kelly and Susanne Robinson, thanks for the good home cooking and the support. I hope to have the opportunity to return in 2010. Congratulations Donna and Bill on your National Grand Champion "Cruisin" !!!!!

Sincerely

John Rimmer

Windermere Farm

Greenville, Ohio

I am sure you had a great time at Nationals, it really is the place to be if you want to have a good time with good friends and good horses
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Hey John:

It was great seeing you at the Nationals this year and Scott and myself always enjoy your conversations while at the pony shows, what a great surprise to see you at the miniature horse Nationals and hope to see you next year as well. Congrats on your showing as well !

Pam & Scott

default_saludando.gif

Hey John,

Was good to see you at Nationals, a bit different than Congress. I want to know, how many fictious dollars did you end of with for the line "What are You Doing Here?" HEHEHEH, LOL.....I'm glad you had a good time I know I do with what short period of time I get to spend while there.

Karen Shaw

John, so glad to see you in an out of the ordinary place for you. Boy, those Ky. folk know how to cook don't they! Glad Jerry, the family and I got to renew our acquainance with you. Heard you say you may move to Ky. in the future, so I bet the minis will continue to be in your future. Great job, and I even teared up when you came out of the ring after your big win, and the Phillips were so happy everyone cried! Such a touching scene!

Carolyn

John, believe me when I say it was our pleasure to have Cruisin trained by you. He is fantastic. I knew he was special when I brought him home from Missouri, but you made him something else. You know, "You can pick up the darnedest things in truck stops these days" LOL LOL We had a wonderful time in Tulsa. Glad you enjoyed the cooking and the rest of the Kentucky bunch. We do try to have fun while showing these little guys!! Guess we kind of confused a lot of people with you coming to Mini Nationals instead of a pony show. Thank you so much for taking the chance on us and Cruisin. It was an awesome ride. Now what do we do for an encore????? Keep his stall open.

Latest posts

Back