We're all packed and ready to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Well, we are packed and ready to head to the AMHA World Show tomorrow. We are so excited and a bit of an emotional mess!

We will be hanging out with Amanda Jones of Just Won Training Center with “Catch”, Viadera Training Center, Kriss Calao, with “Legend”, Nirvana Training Center, Emily Conders, with Miss Ocala, and Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Acres. I know everyone is going to be so busy, but if you have a chance be sure to stop by and say hello. You won’t miss us, we’ll be the middle aged couple and one of us will have an apricot poodle under their arm!

Tommy and I wish everyone the best of luck this year and a safe journey to and from the World Show.

Wooo hooooo!

Dawn :saludando:

Oohh good luck Tommy and Dawn!!! We'll be watching from the webcam!!!

What day are your guys's classes? I'll be sure and try to see them.
default_yes.gif
:

:new_multi: :risa8: Go Catch, Legend, and Miss Ocala!!!!

Best of luck to you! I'll be rooting for you out here in CA, and I'll try and watch Catch's classes on the live feed! :lol: :aktion033:

Hurry up and get here. We have already measured several of your horses. They looked good.

We measured about 400 horses just today and tomorrow is another long day of measuring.

Good Luck!!!! Your Stallion is awesome hes going to do very well I can feel it
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:

P.S Anyone know if they are broadcasting the youth liberty and stuff friday night (tomorrow)
default_smile.png

Good luck, have fun and have a safe trip!!!! :aktion033:

OH I know you are on pins and needles! I am so excited for you! I will be watching on the telecast, definitely! Is Tommy showing Catch in Ammy? Ahhh you must be bouncing off the walls! :D :new_multi: I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL DO WELL!!!

Latest posts

Back