I'm beyond EXCITED! Raven's "boyfriend" for 2013!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

I can't thank Emily Conder (Nirvana Training Center & Conder's Miniature Horses) enough for accepting Raven as one of very few outside mares for the one and only First Knights Breakin All The Rules!
default_risa8.gif

"Rules" is a 30" gorgeous, refined stallion that himself is a 4X World Champion (also Reserve World Champion and many top fives) but has produced multiple World Champion get (9 different horses from my calculations) including being the sire of Conders Exception To The Rules (multi WC), Conders Miss Ocala (multi WC), Alliance Prince Charming (multi WC), Nivanas Black Knight (the lead stallion at Stars) and also Billy Idol! Rules is also a full sibling to First Knight Redi or Not. Rules is sired by First Knights Bit O Hot Shot (World Grand Champion and many times WC) and his dam is Runnin Bears Rowdy Heiress (a 4X WC and dam to many WCs). Heiress was foaled in 1992 and last year produced another WGC! She has been bred to Hot Shot 11 times and also to his sire, Sooner States Bit O Honey, who is a legend and needs to introduction. Yes, I'm over the top thrilled!!!

Raven and Lil Bit arrived safely at Em's place today! (Thank you Justin Rutledge for the transportation!) Em mentioned all Rules' girls were already confirmed in foal so he'll be glad to get another lady.
default_laugh.png

I just can't say thank you enough times!
default_worshippy.gif
:worship

(Post and pictures with permission of Em)

Raven, 2009 World Show backdrop:

raven2009wsbackdrop.jpg

Rules:

FirstKnightsBreakinAllTheRules1.jpg

Rules (2011 I believe):

FirstKnightsBreakinAllTheRules3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
It is going to be a VERY long 11 months Parmela waiting for this baby to come. It is going to be totally absurdly gorgeous
default_drool5.gif
You know how I love Raven and Rules is just gob smacking gorgeous. You chose well my friend
default_yes.gif

Oh what great news Parmela - this is going to be a fabulous cross.
default_thumbup.gif

Renee, what to you mean "a long 11 month wait"? How long did we actually wait this year for Raven to have Lil Bit?? LOL!!

Congrats Parmela!! I love that boy!! Here is a pic of my Rules' daughter...(pic when she was 2, she is 4 now):

424169_3587181644620_1425672212_33421488_1106690351_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy!!!

Linda, your girl is stunning! I've always thought she was beautiful.

Yep Renee, the wait will be long. But it will be made easier by having her 2012 colt, Lil Bit (now in my avatar) to play with! He's such a doll and so darn people-friendly.

Congratulations Parmela! That is going to be one awesome foal
default_smile.png
Fun fact-Heiress and a few other First Knight mares are sired by ARC Lolli Pop, a stallion my great grandparents had born in their first foal crop. Kinda neat
default_smile.png

Lil Bit is looking AMAZING by the way. I love seeing his updates on fb.

Eleven months? We have to wait ELEVEN months? Parmela, you are cruel. You should have kept this a secret until about 30 days before Raven is due.

This is going to be one awesome foal!

Congratulations Parmela! That is going to be one awesome foal
default_smile.png
Fun fact-Heiress and a few other First Knight mares are sired by ARC Lolli Pop, a stallion my great grandparents had born in their first foal crop. Kinda neat
default_smile.png

Lil Bit is looking AMAZING by the way. I love seeing his updates on fb.
Amanda, I actually did know that and thought I'd included it in the post, but I see I didn't. I guess it was too late for me last night; should have waited until this morning to post. ARC Lolli Pop sired 5 or 6 different WCs if I'm not mistaken, and if you count his grandget, it's 20 or more! That's just WC or RWC; doesn't count the tens and tens of top tens!lol And he only sired of handful of foals period. I think, statistically, he's one of the best producers of show quality foals there has ever been. He didn't sire 400 foals like others. I always think of ARC stallions as being great producers of dams, but they did sire some wonderful boys too.

I tried to buy an "ARC" stallion a few years back, but someone had already snatched him up. Way before their time, imo.

I'll show my great grandma your post when i get back to the farm. She will be so incredibly flattered, thank you! The real star here though is miss Raven and your awesome choice of boyfriends for her
default_smile.png
i have a feeling she is going to have some World Champions to her produce record really soon here. You do a great job, Parmela!

How exciting! Rules is unbelieveably gorgeous! And I'm already a fan of Raven!! We will be waiting to see her 2013 foal!

Congrats!! Looks like a fabulous cross... Can't wait to see this foal
default_smile.png

Back