It's been a while, but here are some pics of Batman and Robin from yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebeq

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated in a while...it has been pretty hectic around here lately. Batman and Robin are in my backyard now, since the big guys are in the corral while the pasture grows in. They apparently LOVE the way my wooden fence tastes
default_rolleyes.gif
And TRUST ME...they are not eating it out of hunger, lol. Needless to say, when we get some extra cash this Summer, we will be replacing our backyard fence... The backyard is actually a bit bigger than the corral they were in, so they have a little more room to run around and be silly.

Robin never did show anymore signs of progressing if she was pregnant, so I didn't really worry about it. I checked her a couple of times a week but nothing. She has actually lost a little bit of her belly. AND her bulbous behind isn't QUITE so bulbous anymore
default_wink.png
It no longer has that crease down the middle, lol. While she isn't going to have a foal this year, it DOES look as though she may have one next year :D Batman has pretty much figured things out and she is standing for him now, so I would say April of 2012, I will get a new member of the family
default_smile.png
(a.k.a. Joker) LOL.

Anyway, onto the photos!

So yesterday we had a nice Spring snow day (very much needed, since our pastures are a little behind this year). Batman and Robin were soooo frisky! They were having such a great time back there!

May20111616.jpg

May20111638.jpg

May20111640.jpg

May20111659.jpg

May20111693.jpg

May20111711.jpg

Latest posts

Back