Welcome my new mares........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
A friend of ours is selling out due to health reasons. And well knowing me Im a sucker for horses. There are several I would of taken thankfully alot of them are already sold. HOwever we did bring a few more home to sell and well the one mare is pretty nice herself, just am full up on space.

I got these girls with hopes to breed to Boo, my appy stallion.

So first is Cookie. She was born at my aunts and lived with her until going to our friends place. So I figured theres no better place for Cookie other then to come back and live out her years. She is 17 this year. She smiles on command, and is broke to ride. She was born black but as you can see is really a varnish roan appy. I cant wait to totally clip her.

Image003.jpg

Image001-1.jpg

Next is Reba. She is a 9 year old cremello mare. I went back and forth between her and her sister(the mare in the barn I wouldnt mind keeping). Her sister is small, and is buckskin. I wanted something that would for sure pass on the cream gene. I think this mare fits the bill pretty well. I didnt clip her as we are supposed to hit the 80's in a few days and I didnt want her to burn.

Image004.jpg

So will any luck I will have two Boo babies out of these girls next year. Neither have had foals for at least 4 years because that is when they stoped breeding, but they both have had foals.

They are both very pretty and I LOVE the driveway to your place!!! So nice. We are trying to grow some trees along ours. It is short but a circle drive Anyways, love your mares!! Congrats.

Congrats Ashley!! They are really pretty mares, can't wait to see their foals next year!! :aktion033:

Congrats on your two beautiful new girls, Ashley! I am sure you will get some stunning foals by Boo out of those two.

Congrats on the new horses :aktion033:

I was checking out your nice long driveway too!!

Leslie

Both mares are absolutely gorgeous!!

I especially like Cookie!! :))

Susan O.

"Congratulations!" Ashley on 2 lovely mares! Bet, Boo is going to be a very happy little man! It will be fun seeing the foals out of Boo and his girls.

I still remember seeing Boo as a baby, he has grown up a lot since then!

Boo has grown up alot since just last year. I cant wait to clip him. I am going to try and get some Liz pics of him.

He sure will be a happy man when he comes home. He is still off visiting he other girlfriend who has yet to come back in heat and she should of so I am thinking she is bred already.

Back