We have a new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrescentMinis

Reaction score
I LOVE this little mare...Lacey is the one in my avatar.

she is so considerate
default_wink.png
Day 335, 11:00am.....COLT! Our first live birth here and we are thrilled with this boy!
default_wub.png

I really didn't think she was quite ready! My *formerly* non-horsey husband was home today while I was 20 minutes away at work....the camera I keep up on my computer screen all the time went down about 10:45am, then Lacey "paged" me, so assuming it was another false alarm, I called home and asked hubby if he'd peek out there in the barn. He called me back 3 or 4 minutes later and said "WE HAVE A BABY!" I am also thrilled that my husband is so excited about this baby since he was there and helped from the beginning. Great day!

introducing:

Lighthill Regalo de Magellan "Regal"

by Rivenburgh's Sundance LB Magellan

out of Flabys Classic Fashionaire

Lacefoal2.jpg

Lacefoal3.jpg

YAY Faithie!!!!

Congrats on a beautiful boy! Can't wait to see how he moves!!!!!!!

Aww, congrats! Amazing how the hubbies are more into it when they have to help with the birth
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Thank you !!!!! I got up extra early this morning to go turn on the heat lamp over the stall for an hour before I feed and have to go to work (it's 40 degrees).

The little guy is so upright and alert and FRIENDLY!
default_wub.png
:wub Thanks for reading and humoring me, he's our first baby and I am going to ENJOY him! Oh, and the husband says "his" colt is a keeper!

Latest posts

Back