We Have A Filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyssapark

Reaction score
Foaling season has started here at Anyssa Park in Australia!

We had a beautiful little chestnut (will grey out) minimal overo? Sabino? Splash? filly on the 16th
default_wub.png
I am so pleased with her.

Sire is RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior (IMP from the USA Feb 2009) - sorrel/grey frame/sabino

934518.jpg

Dam is HP Prides Picture Perfect - flaxen chestnut splashed white

784479.JPG

And here is Anyssa Park Ultimate Wings Of An Angel

946577.jpg

946478.jpg

946479.jpg

Renee

Oh WOW!! What a cutie - you must be thrilled!! Many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

What a wonderful start to the foaling season!
aktion033.gif

Best of luck with all your foals this year.
biggrin.gif

Beautiful filly!! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Nice way to start your foaling season!

Wow... LEGS!!! looks like she will be a mover.

Adorable. Congratulations!

Congratulations.... What a FANTASTIC start to the foaling season.

Owning (4) "RFM Boogerman Ultimate Warrior" daughter's myself I know how they produce.... and I'm certain that you have your own little "Diamond In The Ruff".

Our "Ultimate Warrior" daughter's are considered some of our TOP producers of ULTRA refined, Arab-Type, Show Quality foals. I'm truly excited that you finally have your own "Ultimate" daughter.

Give "Warrior" a HUGE hug for me....

Proud Owner Of: Allure's Ultimate Falon ~ Allure's Ultimate Avalon ~ Allure's Ultimate Desire ~ Allure's Ultimate Secret

The only other "Ultimate Warrior" daughter's are owned by Olympian Ranch

Last edited by a moderator:
Renee, She's lovely!
wub.gif
Congratulations to you and what a way to start your foaling season.
aktion033.gif

Thankyou every one, i am over the moon with this little girl. When i bought Ultimate Warrior from Kimberle (Allure Ranch) she told me that he stamped himself on all his foals, WOW, if i am in for more of these, then bring them on!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Kimberle, you know how much i love your Warrior foals, and what they are producing! I hope Warrior continues to produce his outstanding quality here for me. I love that boy so much, and with these babies, im loving him even more!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your beautiful filly. Looks Splash to me plus possibily LWO also.
Splash was my guess also. Although i have a suspicion she will also carry frame.

If she is frame, then she must be either splash or sabino as well to give her the socks. If she is sabino, then likely she is splash or frame as well to give her the blue eyes lol Her mum has thrown all blue eyes to date, but dad throws a lot with his frame too.. will test her for LWO to be safe anyway, but interesting that your opinion was splash also.
default_smile.png

Congrats on your lovely filly and great start to your foaling season. And what a small world this truly is!!

Latest posts

Back