We got a Hall of Fame letter!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I knew Both Banker and Rio are near their Hall of Fame titles but havent checked lately and was surprised when I got the letter yesterday. Thought they would tell u which horse won in the letter but no. So I caalled and found out our new Hall of fame stallion is Ericas Biig City Bank on Me! Banker also won top 3 in his tough stallion class at Nationals last month. He was also a Reserve National Champion in 08 as a yearling. All of these wins were made possible by Dale and Roger at Show Time Equine center in Florida. Thanks so much guys

Banker also came home this spring to breed some mares and we have approx 6 Banker foals due in 2010. Cant wait to see what we will get.

scan0001.jpg

WOW that is a big win for Banker! He is a beautiful boy and can't wait to see his babies next year! Congrats!

Congrats!! He is a gorgeous boy!!!
default_wub.png
You are making me drool on my keyboard...lol.

How exciting - Congratulations!!!

Congrats to you, Show Time Equine Center, and Banker !!

Banker's dam, Penny, and his little sister, Promise, also say WAY TO GO!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! I will have to look at the pic when I get home, at work and stupid firewall won't let me see pictures posted from some sites. I hate this when I can't look. I love pictures.

Way to go!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone! I am surprised other people havent posted about the HOF letters arriving. Banker is the 1st mini halter horse we have campaigned at halter and we are so proud of all he has accomplished.
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone! I am surprised other people havent posted about the HOF letters arriving. Banker is the 1st mini halter horse we have campaigned at halter and we are so proud of all he has accomplished. biggrin.gif wub.gif yes.gif aktion033.gif
default_blush.png
Well we posted back when we got all of her points and we knew she had enough for HOF. I was like you so excited, she was the first we had campaigned and shown to HOF ourselves. So I know exactly how you feel. Feels good huh?
default_biggrin.png
Big Congrats and a <<hug>>

Oh congrats Terri! Maybe more people posted early and I didnt see it. I had problems getting on here for a couple months so didnt get to see what was going on. Yes a HOF takes time, lots of work and money and of course a good horse
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back