Big Announcement for Devon and I

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
Devon and I would like to send a HUGE thank you to Erica Killion, of Erica's Tiny Trotters, for bringing a new horse into our lives. This colt is absolutely spectacular, Devon and I could not be happier or more grateful to Erica for entrusting him to us. His parents are both Hall Of Fame horses, both of them having National titles under their belts. His sire, Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks, now owned my Haley Schmitz of British Columbia, has earned a Reserve National Champion as a junior stallion, and his dam, RFM Spring thunder, has multiple National Champion titles and has produced National Champion offspring.

So without further ado, Devon and myself would like to formally introduce to the world wide web, Erica's Jokes On You! "Joker" as we call him is a spirited young colt, a coming yearling. Standing at 32 inches tall, he thinks he's in the body of a 18hh Draft horse, and LOVES to show off. He takes his black color from his mother, and his right eye is BRIGHT blue. He has a beautiful smooth body and a pencil thin, hooky neck (which he loves to use) and a huge star and stripe on his perfect dishy face. He has an incredible trot to boot, with LOADS of hock action and extension. He will be showing in Open and Ammy halter, and possibly liberty in the 2010 season, and we hope that he follows in his parent's footsteps!

Again we cannot thank Erica enough! This boy is a force to be reckoned with and we really love him already, he fits right in. He was definitely worth the wait
default_smile.png

"Erica's Jokes On You"

2009 AMHR Stallion

joker1-2.jpg

joker2-3.jpg

joker9.jpg

Erica,

Again making a dream come true for us your a miracle worker ;) I never thought Nationals could happen for me as a youth and I never thought I'd have this stunning colt from you sitting in our barn! You have done so much for us I am so grateful.
default_wub.png
Joker is simply amazing and probably out of my very 2 favorite horses of yours. Erica he is just simply stunning and I thank you again for making this possible for us ! Your the best
default_smile.png

I cannot wait for show season!!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is beyond STUNNING!!! You are SO LUCKY and a huge congrats on a simply awesome colt!! I can sure see why you are excited- unbelievable!! I dont know how Erica does it time after time!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is beyond STUNNING!!! You are SO LUCKY and a huge congrats on a simply awesome colt!! I can sure see why you are excited- unbelievable!! I dont know how Erica does it time after time!
default_wub.png
Thank you SO much!!

I showed his maternal brother at nationals and we got a Reserve National Championship and he was
default_wub.png
amazing and I LOVE Jokers sire Prankster so its win win for me!

Congratulations to both of you
default_biggrin.png
he is a beauty. l love Ericas horses love my Thunder such a good boy and soon to be daddy..

I think I've said it before but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I know how happy you are and again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Wowza - he's beautiful! Congratulations

Congrats...he is GORGEOUS!!!

Congratulations Devon and Nigel on a handsome colt. Love
default_wub.png
his head and neck. The both of you have gotten some great horses last year and now this year. Wishing you both much success in the show ring.

Congrats!! He is stunning. And the movement is lovely. You don't need to clip him to see the quality shine through!!

Congrats! And wow...he is stunning!
default_new_shocked.gif
That blue eye just gives him an air of elegance.

Congratulations to you both! He is a very nice looking colt, I know you are excited about showing this year!

Back