We have a new National Champion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Finally got some pix and wanted to post. Enjoy! I also added more pix on pagee 3 of Nationals. First is 8 year old Devon showing off his and Rios National Champion ribbon.

rioDevonGRANDChampribbontrot.jpg

This is Roger Addis driving Rio in Gentlemans WCP over but actually taken in warm up ring

RioRogerextGREATwaramupring-1.jpg

Rio waiting for kids over costume class with 3 year old Emma as tinkerbell with my chocolate and white chinese crested puppy.

RioEmmapuppyinCaart.jpg

emmacrestedCLOSEUP.jpg

RiokidsinCostumeClassfront.jpg

Rio being shown by Shelby and here he is giving her a kiss

RiokissingShelby.jpg

Here are Rio and me is one of our classes

riodriveextsideok.jpg

Banker with Dale Ganger and they ended up 3rd

bankershowfrtsidebest.jpg

Banker and Torrie showing

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k418/ha...wTorrieside.jpg

BankerwalkTorrie.jpg

Lee Crutchfield and his baby monkeys

Leebabymonkeys-1.jpg

Kitty Walmers lovely RES. Nat. Champion LM Hawks Rare Treasure\

TreasureNAtResWinBEST.jpg

Kittys colt Prince Charming and also shown by Josh Tibbs

KittysPrinceCharmingJoshshow-1.jpg

Here is Critter Creeks Prince filly winning Nat. Champion with Lee showing

CritterCreekAmirFillyNatwwin-1.jpg

Keely and me in a WCP cllass line up

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k418/ha...neupCLOSE-1.jpg

Just got home tonight from Nationals and both my ""boys" Rio and Banker had a great show. Rio was shown by several of the youth kids from Show Time Equine center in Florida and they all did a Great job! My new National Champion is our appy boy Moss Grove Rio Rhondo and he was shown in a tough youth 8-12 years old WCP driving class by 8 year old Devon. Driving in their 1st actual show ever together Rio and Devon beat many fine driving horses, most of them were National Champions! They won a unanimous Grand with all 3 judges placing them 1st!

Rio and the kids were in a youth costume over class with him pulling a cute Cinderellas Carriage with Disney characters all around him and a 3 year old "Tinkerbell" sitting in the carrriage along with my little 3 mth old hairless crested pup, too cute! They placed 9th.

Rio was shown by Alex(andra) in a very tough class of senior geldings shown by youth 8-12 years old. Rio, my perforrmance horse, and Alex placed 9th in a large class full of MANY National Champions. I was blown away. I showed Rio in ammy West. CP driving and got 3rd out of 25 horses. Roger Addis from Show Time showed Rio to a 7th place in Gentlemans WCP driiving. Rio and I also placed 5th and 8th in open and Stakes WCPD.

Banker, Ericas City Bank Me, at 2 years old and after a spring and summer of breeding mares, only had a month of conditioning at Show Time in Fl. They worked miracles and had him looking so great he placed 3rd in open 2 year old 33-35" stallions! Banker measured in at 34" and many of the colts in his class towered over him so it was great he got a 3rd in that class full of high quality colts. Again this year Torrie did a super job showing our bratty boy in youth 13-17 showing jr stallions. She won a hard earned 8th out of a HUGE class and came out of the ring with her arms all bruised from Banker biting her in the ring, sorry Torrie! Banker also won 5th in solid color. I just love these boys and am so proud of them both!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great to visit with you and I really enjoyed your driving class. You have a super nice driving horse I think! Also your puppy I asked about has been on my mind still. It is not a breed that I would normally be drawn to, but I think the personality was a hit! Congratulations on all your placings! Lavonne

Rio is such a good boy and Devon loved showing him in CWP driving!! That was a National Champion well deserved by both of them!!
new_multi.gif

Alex had fun with him too!! Rio was such a STAR!!!

They all just love him!!!
wub.gif

Thank you so much for letting the kids show him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a great show! That Rio is the best....I talked to him everytime I went by his stall at the show!
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone we sure had fun. I added lots of funn photos on the 1st post at the beginning of this thread. Take a peek and see if I got u or your horse in there. Have more to come still too.

Came back to look at your photos. Wow! They are all gorgeous! Love the photo of Rio kissing Shelby - those are always so precious. Thanks for sharing!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your placings. Did you happen to get any pics of Partner while out there? He looked great in the video but would love to find a picture of him from out there.

Karen

Hey Karen Im pretty sure I got Partner pix just have to go through my 500 pix to find him. Will post them on here when I do. I also have nice pix of Ocean and Penny coming for Kay and Ginny.

Latest posts

Back