Watching Star Bright...SB 4/19,La La 4/20, Red 5/23, FILLY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_488.gif
I can't wait to see some pics

Sounds good - she's getting close!
default_yes.gif

Please try for the pics.

I swear this is just plain wierd!

Look at these udders and tell me what you think

this is La La. Udder full and tight for a couple of days now. It softened a bit late this afternoon.

P1010006.JPG

P1010009.JPGP1010010.JPG

this is Star Bright. Her udder filled dramatically over night last night. Full and tight this morning. During the day today it became even tighter. (I never have them increase during daily turnout unless they are ready to foal) But it's still deeply divided in the pix. Do some mares not get a flat bottomed udder? I haven't paid attention before.

P1010011.JPGP1010012.JPG

Diane, I don't think I'm going to mention to Star Bright your comment about a goat
default_new_rofl.gif
default_laugh.png

And her milk has turned white this evening. And she's standing there calmly sleeping. While La La is stuffing in hay.

I wish my cams were on line. I need to go shower.

Red colt. 1:30 a.m.

By a Billy Idol son out of a Star Skipper daughter

P1010001.JPG

And Star Bright foaled standing up....again.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_risa8.gif
what a cutie
default_risa8.gif
Congratulations and well done Star Bright. I can't wait to hear all about it and see lots more pics

Goat udder! LOLOL Well, whatever kind of udder it is, it must be the right kind as she foaled!
default_smile.png
Congratulations on a handsome new boy!

Just wish I could convince Star Bright to not drop her kids on their heads! She's not a short mare either. Thank goodness she laid down flat right at first and set off the beeper. Never laid down again.

Congratulations on a beautiful boy!! Geez, that would sure be scary to have to be there to catch the foal! LOL So happy she set the pager off for you!

I can't get a decent picture of him where you can actually see what he looks like. His mom is very protective right now. I'll try again when I put them out for a little while this afternoon. Love his little head! Great big eyes and a tiny 'mouse muzzle'.

P1010003.JPG

From what I can see this is a niiice colt! I'm really pleased with the cross. Like Charlie Harrison said back in the '70s.... "Get the best stallion you can find then breed him to better mares". That was his philosophy for success in the horse breeding business.

Oh I think he's gorgeous!! Many congratulations Charlotte and well done Star Bright - even if your Momma has to be there everytime to play catch with your new babies!!

Cant wait to see the 'outside' pics.
default_yes.gif

Thats a very nice colt. Congrats on your new boy and looking forward to the outdoor pics

La La foaled 3:30 a.m.

Difficult delivery. colt oxygen deprived, not nursing. Vet just left after tubing with 60cc colostrum. If colt isn't nursing by noon we head to hospital.

Any good vibes would be greatly appreciated

Sending prayers for the latest one.. what a roller coaster foaling season can be...

Mary

Latest posts

Back