Volunteers for Committees

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Hi again everyone

we really need to get all of our committees up and running! 2004 is going to be a very busy year for CMHR and we need all the help we can get.

FUNDRAISING

We need a take charge kind of person to run this committee. Will be in charge of overseeing and running current and future fundraising efforts. For example current fundraisers are the auction, cookbooks and shirts. This person will promote these on the web etc. Future fundraisers pending are the mini moneigh. I need someone who can take this from the beginning and follow it thru to the end. I am also on this committee and will be there to help!

ADVERTISING & PROMOTION

As my earlier post said we need people who can create ads and promotional materials in print and web. Let your creative juices flow!

YOUTH

I would really like to get more youth clubs involved. We have been contacted by various 4h and mini groups and need a point of contact for them

Please email me if you can help us out! You must be a paid member of CMHR to sit on a committe
smile.gif

Kay

Latest posts

Back