Update on my open mare with bag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candice

Reaction score
No, she is not pregnant. She did however have a cyst on one of her ovaries. Doc gave her a shot of lutalayse (sp?) and hopefully that will take care of the problem.

Happily at the present time we have three mares in foal for 2010 all bred to our 28" palomino pinto Reserve National Champion Senior Stallion: Marystowns Explosive Echo, son of Little Kings Buck Echo. We are so very excited and eagerly anticipating the arrival of these foals early next year.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

That is an interesting update. I'd been wondering too if she was pregnant or not.

Your 2010 babies should be AWESOME and I look forward to seeing their pictures!!!

Candice-

Can't wait to see your Echo babies next year!!! I was pretty sure they were all in foal. Hopefully Roany will cycle soon and you'll have all your girls pregnant.

Barbie

Thanks for the update Candice...so glad you got it confirmed one way or the other, and now hoping the cyst will disappear!

Thanks for the update. This is a perfect example of how we learn from each other on this site. Best of Luck with the foals next year!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back