Carrying On the Legacy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Behind on posting but wanted to share our latest arrival. Memorial Day went out with a bang as we welcomed our 4th buckskin foal to White Tail Farm! We're so excited to be getting so many buckskins this year - and icing on the cake is 3 out of the 4 are FILLIES to boot! LOL

5/31/11

Buckskin Colt

Buckeroo Grandson

Boones Little Buckeroo

Sire: Little Kings Electro Buck (buckskin son of Buckeroo)

Little Kings Electric Lady

Little Kings Buck Armani

Dam: Clarions CoCo Chanel (Buck Echo granddaughter)

Little Kings Echo Aurora

We're pleased to present yet another Buckskin foal to carry on the Buckeroo legacy. His sire is our buckskin Buckeroo son Electro and his dam CoCo is a daughter of Little Kings Buck Armani. Buck Armani is sired by East Acres Golden Jubilee and a Buckeroo daughter, National Grand Champion Little Kings Buckeroo Dejavu. CoCo's dam is sired by Little Kings Buck Echo making CoCo double Buckeroo. CoCo is also double Gold Melody Boy and double Komokos Teenie Jeanie. What a way to keep the legacy alive –

This same pairing last year produced a beautiful palomino filly - this year we get a buckskin - you just never know .......

Still figuring out the perfect name to make Buckeroo proud. I really do like this little boy. Photo at 3 days old:

newestfoaltopasture.jpg

First time on grass and I think things were tickling him - thought this was a cute photo - he all but fell over trying to scratch his behind LOL

gotanitch.jpg

The graphic below was designed by our webmaster, Kelly Roe as she's revamping our website with lots of changes. We are always tickled with what Kelly does for us! the graphic contains our 3 Buckeroo sons, our Buckeroo grandson and our BTU son and of course, the KING himself............. I think you can click on the graphic to enlarge as the font is probably going to be small herein.

Thanks for letting us share our babies. I'll have to go see who else you're missing since I'm so far behind. LOL only 4 more to go ......... whew we're tired!

wtfallstallions6.jpg

WhiteTailFarm_Logo_Conept1.jpg

Bravo!!! Another beautiful White Tails boy!!!
wub.gif

And I'm jealous of those made Photoshop skills of Kelly's!
aktion033.gif

he's a beauty! and i LOVE that graphic with all your Buckeroo boys on it!

Names:

White Tails Electric Edge

White Tails Buckeroo Image

White Tails Electros Buckeroo Memorial(my fav name!)

White Tails Electros Armani

Latest posts

Back