A new addition to White Tails

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We are pleased to welcome our 3rd Little Kings A Billion Bucks daughter to our program.

HOPKINS BILLIONS LUNAR ECHO is a double Buckeroo black yearling filly standing at just 27 inches. Her sire is a Buckeroo son by Buckeroo and REECES FOXFIRES FANCYDONTLETMEDOWN (Fancy) . Fancy produced National Champion Reeces Thunder Hawk, and Reeces Fancy Hawk DontLetMeDown, top three at the World Show( tied for Reserve). Fancy herself is a National Top Ten halter mare and Third in Mare and Foal class. Fancy has also produced many top ten halter horses.

Luna's dam is COH ECHO ISABELLA, a daughter of Little Kings Buck Echo.

Luna and our 8 year old granddaughter immediatly bonded:

2011-06-12_14-28-26_183.jpg

2011-06-12_14-27-03_147.jpg

2011-06-12_14-28-30_93.jpg

and the cat happened to get in this shot - walking along the stall wall to see me LOL:

2011-06-12_14-29-25_374.jpg

129Lunar20Eclipse.jpg

When Luna becomes breeding age, she'll be a perfect match for Exodus, our L&D Scout son

Thank you for those nice comments. She's a sweet little girl and Joslyn adores her already.

I see nobody has pointed out the flip-flops yet ........... LOL ............... that's not a standard trust me but does sometimes happen LOL

Latest posts

Back