Update on Corgi Pups

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greystone

Reaction score
Well the tests came back last week on my Welsh Pembroke Corgis. Not a one. Let me repeat that. Not a one was my dog Josh's pups. So we took my dog pen and set up where people sell their pups. I had a man with crapsu (sp?) for $450 on my right and a man selling black lab/golden retriever for $150 on my left. I just wanted to get some of the money from vet (tails, declaws), shots, deworming, food. I was asking $50. I had 7 and took both days. I said no to some people and actually gave 2 to people that I thought were a perfect match. One was a truck drive who had a long-hair Chihuahua (sp?) and the other was an older school bus driver that had recently lost her dog. On the good side my pick of the litter from Josh mating with another Corgi was also picked up last week-end by a lovely family. We have already spoken since last weekend to make sure they are getting along.

Everyone has a home for Christmas!

Diana, I am so glad that you did the dna test..... other unscrupulous breeders may have gone ahead and registered this litter but you cared enough to check. I applaud you for that ! :aktion033:

I would not hesitate to purchase a puppy from you down the road if I needed another corgi. Some of those puppies really looked like little corgis, a bit fluffy but I understand there are some fluffy corgis out there. They even have their own calendar.

Caroline and Jake bred this week so we are looking forward to Corgi puppies in Feb. That will be our first corgi litter in a year and a half.

Lyn

Well a bit disappointing I'm sure (probably and understatement!), but I totally agree with Lyn that you are tops when it comes to breeding ethics! And some good people got some very good little pups! So glad you able to place them all so easily!

Corgis are my breed of choice and I used to have a Corgi mix and he was one of the best dogs ever!

Latest posts

Back