Update on condition of the Kansas Kids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a time when faith enters into things. We HAVE FAITH IN CMHR and if we don't see something on the Forum we have FAITH to know that whatever can be done is being done. Period.

We have enough people working in the background, including all the prayers sent to the big guy upstairs and his angels that we know everything that can be done is getting done and at the right time!

We need to pray for Mr Tremble(?) that he listen to his angels whispering in his ear and that we have the patience needed in this kind of situation.

Being the humans that we are, we want big trucks to go in and scoop them all up and take them to wherever they can get healed and healthy immediately.

Reality is, these things seldom work out this way.

But I know CMHR and it's angels are trusted and loved by us all and we will wait (maybe chompin on the bit)but WE WILL WAIT, while you do whatever works, we know you are doing what ever you need to do and we THANK YOU ALL.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thank you for this update, and continued best wishes to those that are able to act as others of us who are unable to, for whatever reason, either distance, or lack of resources. I will continue to donate items to the Auction to try and offset the financial necessity for these rescues and their continued rehabilitation.

Liz

I missed the post about the horses being taken out on Friday, so this is ALL good news!

Mega KUDDOS to Sharon!

Thank you!

MA

EMB it was not my call to delete the threads but I do support mary lou in her decision to do that. Lets all please remember this is her place and she has to do what she feels is right! While they did start out positively they were definitely heading downhill, and there is just nothing to be gained by that.

I am not asking anyone to check their brain at the door! Just give everyone some time and be patient to do what is needed and updates will come.
default_smile.png

:aktion033: I am so happy for those horses that have made it to loving foster homes and are slated for new caring homes :aktion033:

As for the rest... I am willing to keep slugging away over here, emailing people and pleading for help monitarily and also to continue helping as I can. I don't need to know all that's going on, as I know that CMHR is doing all they can. And the last thing they need to worry about is the family here on the forum demanding more info, when they can not give it. Really we know that the horses need help. We know that more than one rescue is there helping. We know that people all over the WORLD are aware of these little guys. That's more than enough to know at this time
default_smile.png
So please FOCUS on the GOOD here. FOCUS on helping those that have been taken and be ready to help those that will be taken. Negativity just doesn't get us anywhere and really only makes the negative poster look bad.

I haven't seen where anyone is being negative so someone is seeing something I am not. If asking to have some statements clarified as EMB did, is looked at as something negative then so be it. Not all people see things the same way. I see nothing wrong with asking that something be clarified and it shouldn't be made out by others to be something negative. And of course we are all wanting the very best for these little horses but in the process integrity should be kept in mind JMHO Mary

:aktion033: I am so happy for those horses that have made it to loving foster homes and are slated for new caring homes :aktion033:

As for the rest... I am willing to keep slugging away over here, emailing people and pleading for help monitarily and also to continue helping as I can. I don't need to know all that's going on, as I know that CMHR is doing all they can. And the last thing they need to worry about is the family here on the forum demanding more info, when they can not give it. Really we know that the horses need help. We know that more than one rescue is there helping. We know that people all over the WORLD are aware of these little guys. That's more than enough to know at this time
default_smile.png
So please FOCUS on the GOOD here. FOCUS on helping those that have been taken and be ready to help those that will be taken. Negativity just doesn't get us anywhere and really only makes the negative poster look bad.

Come on folks, I wasn't trying to start another war. I was merely asking that we be kept in the loop. I have to assume that that will happen if and when people are ready.

Come on folks, I wasn't trying to start another war. I was merely asking that we be kept in the loop. I have to assume that that will happen if and when people are ready.

agreed..... :lol:

I know all this is hard on everyone, but we shouldn't argue among ourselves. This is a very hard time for everyone thats wants to know whats going on.... :saludando:

I agree Appy. Please no war or we will never find out anything. Please keep the updates coming.

Latest posts

Back