Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH Debi, I am so so sorry. My deepest condolences.

Robin

OH NO! NOT ANOTHER ONE! Why oh why do terrible things seem to happen to the very nicest people????? :no:

The Murphy family will be in my prayers right along with the Garrisons.

Just heartbreaking.

Charlotte

Ohhh, Debi (((((HUGS)))))! I am soooo sorry for your loss. I pray that God will be with you, and give you the strength to get through all that you are being faced with. I know that words offer no comfort at a time like this, so please just know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days, weeks and months to come.

Thinking of you.

Jodi

I'm so very sorry for your loss Debbie. This is just a terrible thing, may God give you the strength you need at this time in your life. Hugs to you and your family.

OMG, I just read this. How very sorry I am to hear this. The family has my deepest sympathy.

Joyce

Debi,

I am so very sorry for loosing your husband. I know how much you loved him. Have peace that he is in Heaven now, with his arms around you.

With so much love, Alicia and Carlene and families

Just got this information from the Seven Acres mb.

The funeral service for David is going to be at 10:00 Wednesday morning. It will be held at Mulhearn Funeral Home in West Monroe. Visitation will be 5:00-8:00 tomorrow at the funeral home.

Here is the address:

300 Mcmillan Rd

West Monroe, LA

Oh Debi, I'm so sorry for your loss. Words are always inadequate but please know you are in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Jan

Oh Debi,

There is just not enough words to say during times like this. We are so sorry for your lose. We will all pray for your daughter for her surgery to. May God be with you & your family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy

I'm so sorry to come on and read this. I will be praying for you, Debi, and your family. May God be with you during this difficult time.

So sorry, praying for you and your family to have strength in the comming days. Please know as you have witnessed by reading these posts you have many friends to lean on. Lavonne and Larry

Oh my gosh!

I am in shock - to sign on and read this! My sympathies to you Debi, your family during this time, weeks, months to come and a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Sincerely,

Beth Wirht

This is a copy of the funeral announcement

In Loving Memory

David Lane Murphy

01/16/1957 - 7/2/2006

David Lane Murphy

Mulhearn Funeral Home

West Monroe, Louisiana

A celebration of the life of David Lane Murphy, 49, of West Monroe, LA will be held Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 10:00 AM at Mulhearn Funeral Home Chapel in West Monroe with Bro. Alan Robertson and Bro. Larry Eubanks officiating.

David was born on January 16, 1957 and left this life on July 2, 2006. Interment will follow at Pine Grove Cemetery under the direction of Mulhearn Funeral Home.

David was a wonderful husband, father and friend. As Cody says “You couldn’t ask for a better daddy.†David loved life. He loved his horses, his dogs and his Seven Acres. He could build anything and was constantly tinkering with something. If you said it couldn’t be fixed, David would fix it.

He was preceded in death by his mother, Charlene Murphy; nephew, Kolton Minchew; step father-in-law, Hilton Tolbird and step mother-in-law, Shelby Antley.

Left to cherish his wonderful memory are his loving wife of 32 years, Debi Antley Murphy; son, Cody Lane Murphy and wife Candice; daughter, Christy Lynn Murphy; father, Bobby Murphy, Sr.; mother-in-law, Carol Tolbird; father-in-law, James “Tuffy†Antley; brothers: Bobby Murphy, Jr. and Mickey Murphy; sisters: Sherry White, Janie Murphy, and Sandy Minchew; brothers-in-law: Robin Antley, Bill Phillips and Max Tolbird; 7 nephews, 6 nieces, 8 great nephews and 3 great nieces, 34 miniature horses and 10 dogs.

Pallbearers will be Craig Armstrong, Steve Brown, Mark Gable, O.L. Gregory, Kenneth Howell and Billy Joe Porter.

Honorary pallbearers will be his nephews and his “buddies†at Glenwood.

Visitation will be held at Mulhearn Funeral Home in West Monroe, LA from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM on Tuesday, July 4th, 2006.

Memorials may be made to Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance, P.O. Box 791155, Baltimore, MD 21279-1155.

funeral home

There is an online guest book and a video memorial on the funeral home website.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like he was a wonderful man. I will keep you in my prayers. God be with you. Sheila
default_sad.png

Debi -

Please accept my deepest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss... :no:

Liz R.

Debi, Christy and Cody please know our thoughts and prayers are with you here, we wish there was something we could do to ease your pain at this horrible time. Know that many around the world are praying for you.

krisp

Back