Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie21467

Reaction score
I just visited the Seven Acres forum and found out that Debi's husband David was killed this morning. Apparently he was flying and crashed the small plane that he had built. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am SOOO sorry to hear of this terrible event! Sending my most sincere and heartfelt condolences to the folks at Seven Acres!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

Oh God, not another loss........ Prayers and Condolences go out to the entire family.

MA

So sorry to hear this. Will keep them in my prayers.

How sad to hear this!
default_sad.png
Blessings to the family.

I don't know what to say other than how sorry I am which isn't nearly enough!

depresse.gif

default_sad.png
So very sorry!!! My deepest condolences!

[SIZE=14pt]DEAR GOD NO!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Debi is a friend of mine and OMG how I wish I could be with her.

I hope we can do something to help her. Please can we?

Oh my gosh, how terrible! Keeping them in my prayers!

Oh Dear God.....I am so very sorry. Prayers and heartfelt condolences going out to Debi and her family.

My prayers and thoughts are going out to you and your family, Debi.

Liz

Hello everyone... I am sure things are going to be very difficult for Debi in the near future.. With her not feeling the best, her daughter going for opperation in 10 days and her husband was sole supporter for the family.. I wonder if we should try to do another fundraiser or something special? Tanya??

Anyway.. Here is her postal address...

Debi Murphy

457 Sam Murphy Rd

West Monroe, LA 71292-2304

Does she have a paypal account?

Liz

Oh no,, I did not expect to see this when I signed on. My prayers go out to Debi,, thats just too much on ones plate.

My deepest sympathy to Debbie and her daughter Christie in the loss of David.

My prayers for them, and prayers for Christie in her surgery.

Vicky

My thoughts and prayers are being sent to the Deb and her family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

[SIZE=12pt]Oh No!!!! I cant imagine!!! Poor Debi. what a huge shock. God be with them all.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Back