Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincerest condolences on the loss of her husband.

It is a very difficult thing to bear and is complicated even more by their daughters illness and other tragedies they have endured of late. No matter how strong an individual Debi is, this is beyond the amount of stress a body can endure.

I'm hoping there are some forum members nearby who could check on her and see if there is anything we could do to help her. No doubt, she will need help! With the farm and horses there are things that must be done no matter what else is going on. We all know how hard such times can be.

[SIZE=14pt]What tragic news! Our thoughts and prayers are with you![/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn
default_sad.png

Debi, I am so sorry, prayers going out for you and your family. you are going thru so much right now, no one should have to endure all of this. (((Hugs))) to you. Could we have Debi's address to send cards??

What awful news! Debi, Im so sorry for your families loss. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers. Jennifer

OMG!! So much tragedy on the forum these days.... :no:

Debi, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.

I am so sorry that yet another tragedy has struck a forum family member. Debi and her family are in my thoughts and prayers..She has always been so kind to me and always so encouraging to others with her posts.

There are just no words to say how truly sorry I am for the loss of David.

Debi and family,

I am so very sorry for this tragedy.

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your tragedy. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers over the coming days. As someone mentioned earlier in the post---too much on one plate. <<hugs>>

I think its hard for everyone, trying to find words to help a situation such as this.

Debi, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Just know that there are so many of us thinking of you and your family and praying for you all.

So many tragedies lately.

Its nice to see so many forum members who care so much. I am sure it helps to know so many of you care.

All of you will be in our thoughts.

God Bless you ,

Linda and Erica Killion

Debi and family, prayers to you and your family. My deepest sympathy.....such a tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are with Debi and her family. I'm so sorry to hear about her loss.

Debi, my poor dear, I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through.

You, and all your family, will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear Debbi prayers for you and your family

Please accept our deepest and heartfelt condolences

Anita Vake

I am sorry for your losses and worries that you are going through. Way too much to deal with but you have the support of your forum family and our thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you strength in these coming days.

Bonnie

Debi, Christy and Family-

So very sorry to hear of your tragic loss - my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Barbie

We have been just sick since Barb called with the news yesterday. We are so, so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Our very deepest sympathy,

Bec, Randy and family.

Latest posts

Back