Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie21467

Reaction score
Debi's husband David was killed this morning in a plane crash. He was flying the small plane that he had built himself.

The family has been having a very difficult time lately. David's mother passed away less than 2 weeks ago. Debi has been battling a series of very bad infections. Christy, Debi's daughter, will be undergoing surgery later this month to remove tumors in her kidney.

Please keep Debi and family in your thoughts and prayers.

I also posted this on Back Porch and understand if it needs to be moved to there.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Oh my God! This immediately sent chills through my body and made me feel physically nauseous upon reading this post. My most heartfelt sympathies go out to Debi. I am soooo very sorry Debi. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. It sounds like this is far too much for one family to endure. :no: (((((HUGS)))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi,

My heart goes out to you and your whole family. My husband also flies a small plane and this is always scary to me.

I will put your family on our prayer chain also.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Susan O.

I am so very sorry.....Prayers for the family, again I am so very sorry.

Oh that is such a terrible thing. I am so sorry and if I can do anything please let me know. But I will pray for Debi and all the rest of her family.

Clara

OH NO! I am so very, very sorry Debi. Just doesn't seem fair to have that much go on at once. My heartfelt condolences.

Hugs, Carol

I am just overwhelmed with grief for Debi. I do know, however, that Christy will have extra help in her corner for that surgery....

My thoughts are with them all.

Liz M.

Oh Debi, my heart is just broken for you, please ask for anything you need or want, my prayers are with you all.

Oh no how awful so much tragedy on the fourm lately with its members.

Is there anything that she needs? Is anyone here close to her to ask and find out if there is anything we (the forum) can do to help them

I am so sorry Debi! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
default_pray.gif
:

Take care and God Bless...

Here is the website: http://www.sevenacresfarm.com/ but I didn't see an address. If someone has their address would you please post it or send me a PM? Thank you!

Debi,

You have my deepest sympathies, I am so very sorry, I know words cannot help right now, but you are in our thoughts and Prayers.
default_sad.png

Michele

Thoughts and prayers coming your way. I am so very sorry.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

:no: My heartfelt sympathy Debi and prayers from Carl and I! Carl is a private pilot although we sold our little Ercouple 10 years ago.

We know about homebuilts and hope at least there was some solice in fact he was doing something he loved doing.

As Carl's retirement plaque said

"Pilots are plane people

with a special air about them"

and a line from the pilots prayer condenced by me:

He "left the surly bonds of earth

and touched the face of God"

Bless you Debi,

Carl and Maxine

Back