Tragic news at Seven Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deb I am so sorry. My prayers for you and your family.

Debi, I am deeply deeply sorry to learn of such a tragic unexpected loss. Special prayers for you and your entire family for strength in the upcoming days, weeks and months.

So sorry to hear of this heartbreaking event. Your entire family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Debi,

I am stunned at what I just read here and my heart goes out to you and your family. I don't have the right words to comfort you but want you to know my thoughts, heart and prayers are going out to you. I am here if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Hugs,

Joyce L

Little Folks Farm, CT

I am so sorry for their loss. I will keep Debi and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

How tragic and so very sad!
default_sad.png
My condolences to Debi and her family, sending prayers and good thoughts their way...

I am heart broken. Debi has been such a terrific friend to Margie and I as we wound down MarJac's. She is always such a positive and upbeat person and her daughter is a doll - a real character and lots of fun. It is just stunning news. She'll need help taking care of horses in these next few weeks. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.

I am so very sorry for the tragic loss and all the heartbreak in your family. If there is anything I can do or anything that the forum members can do - please just ask.

Prayers for your daughter and her upcoming surgery.

Hugs and prayers for the family :no: :no:

OH Debi I cannot believe what has happened and my heart hurts for you so very much...I am here for you and will pray for God to give you strength...our hugs and all our love sent to you from all of us...

Beth and Wes Freeland of Freeland's Minis and Gypsies are probably already at the Murphy's - Beth had posted on her board that they were going there.

Glad someone found her address - I knew it was on Debi's site somewhere.

This is so sad.
default_sad.png

Hello everyone... I am sure things are going to be very difficult for Debi in the near future.. With her not feeling the best, her daughter going for opperation in 10 days and her husband was sole supporter for the family.. I wonder if we should try to do another fundraiser or something special? Tanya??

Anyway.. Here is her postal address...

Debi Murphy

457 Sam Murphy Rd

West Monroe, LA 71292-2304

I agree Mary Lou, and I would be thrilled to offer the LB Last Chance Auction again as a means of raising some funds for Debi and family. I would open a separate(from IHSF) username account to make sure there are not mix-ups between the Garrison fundraiser and the Murphy's.

Oh my! I just now logged on to the forum and learned of this news. Debi, You and your family are lifted up in prayers. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry for so much, and all at once. Our hearts and prayers are with you Debi. God bless and be with.

Mona, yes... I will address this to our Board of Directors and volunteers IMMEDIATELY, and get right back. I'm so sorry to learn of this for Debi's family. We hope to help however they may need, prayers for them formost.

In Christ's love and mercy,

Tanya

I am so very sorry for Debi's loss and send our good thoughts and prayers to the family for comfort and peace in this trajic time.

Oh NO! Not another terrible tragedy! :no:

My heartfelt sympathy & prayers go out to Debi & her family in this tragic loss.

Lord, so much sadness. Debi my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless

Ginny StP

Our heartfelt condolences on your tragic loss, Debi.... our thoughts and prayers are with you....

Suzy Hooper and Janie Bigham

Show Horses by Suzy and Big Hoop Miniatures

Fresno, CA

Thank you moderators for pinning this. I think a fundraiser would be greatly appreciated, especially in light of all the recent medical expenses that the family has incurred.

Beth and Wes Freeland should be at Debi's by now and she will post information on the arrangements when she is able to do so. I will be sure to post the information here when it is available.

My husband and I had the opportunity to meet David on one of our visits to their farm, I can tell you he was a wonderful and generous man. He and Debi seemed meant for each other in the truest sense. Many of you may remember he recently risked great harm himself in order to save two of Debi's horses from a pitbull attack, he was just that kind of person. He will be greatly missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I"m hoping someone can get this fundraiser set up and approved. Debi's family has had so many tragedy's lately. It's just heartbreaking. I wish there was something more we could do. Makes our own problems seem quite small huh?

Back