Total Eclipse Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a very cute colt.
default_wub.png

It's a pity we need a themed name as the parents' monikers can combine in so many neat ways!

Total Eclipse Dances on Heir x Donnas Sassy Lassy:

Total Eclipse Sassy Dancer

Total Eclipse Dance with the Lasses

Total Eclipse Sashay (sp?) on Heir

Total Eclipse Heir to Attitude

Total Eclipse Heir to the Lass

Total Eclipse Heir-Do (sorry, couldn't resist!
default_laugh.png
)

I actually like Total Eclipse Solo Dance, it's got a ring to it and you can call him "Hans" to boot.
default_wink.png
Special Edition is going to sound like he's an Eddie son and there's plenty of those around your area. We need something special that reflects his own breeding. Hmm....What about something related to the song "Danny Boy?" Isn't that a sad farewell song to something that won't come again?

And finally- Total Eclipse Heirloom.
default_wub.png
I sort of like that one! You could also use "Heirloom Dancer" or "Sassy Heirloom."

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pity we need a themed name as the parents' monikers can combine in so many neat ways!
Total Eclipse Dances on Heir x Donnas Sassy Lassy:

Total Eclipse Sassy Dancer

Total Eclipse Dance with the Lasses

Total Eclipse Sashay (sp?) on Heir

Total Eclipse Heir to Attitude

Total Eclipse Heir to the Lass

Total Eclipse Heir-Do (sorry, couldn't resist! )

I actually like Total Eclipse Solo Dance, it's got a ring to it and you can call him "Hans" to boot. Special Edition is going to sound like he's an Eddie son and there's plenty of those around your area. We need something special that reflects his own breeding. Hmm....What about something related to the song "Danny Boy?" Isn't that a sad farewell song to something that won't come again?

And finally- Total Eclipse Heirloom. I sort of like that one! You could also use "Heirloom Dancer" or "Sassy Heirloom."

Leia
Thanks for all the great ideas!! I am so non-creative that it boggles the mind. I swear that's the worst part of foaling season for me is coming up with names!!
default_no.gif
Okay, I am exaggerating a bit.
default_biggrin.png
I'm actually leaning towards Mary's suggestion of Total Eclipse Broke the Mold and calling him Broker or Mo....but my hubby isn't thrilled with the name and wants me to let him think up something.....better be quick!
default_wacko.png

sedeh said:
Thanks for all the great ideas!! I am so non-creative that it boggles the mind. I swear that's the worst part of foaling season for me is coming up with names!!
default_no.gif
Okay, I am exaggerating a bit.
default_biggrin.png
I'm actually leaning towards Mary's suggestion of Total Eclipse Broke the Mold and calling him Broker or Mo....but my hubby isn't thrilled with the name and wants me to let him think up something.....better be quick!
default_wacko.png
I like the nicknames but there are so many last foals named "Broke the Mold" that it's a bit cliched at this point.
default_smile.png
And his parents' names are so neat! It's a shame not to use them.

No matter what you name him he's a lovely colt.
default_thumbup.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back