High Plains Foal Season 2021

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kelly

Reaction score
Omg! A year old with no names?! Poor babies! What do you call them? “Hey Horse get over here!” Or maybe it’s “hey Short Stuff, leave your sister alone!” Or maybe “get your cute little butt over here Cutie Patootie and STOP BITING ME!” 🤣 🥰 ❤

elizabeth.conder

Reaction score
Lol I changed registered names last minute for last years foals. I picked out a call name and then worked it into a registered name. Here’s a few more better pictures of Bravo. One of him after playing in the rain too. Excited to clip and see what’s under that baby fuzz. He’s technically 3 weeks tomorrow which is mind blowing.

Attachments

mrichmond

Reaction score
Omg! A year old with no names?! Poor babies! What do you call them? “Hey Horse get over here!” Or maybe it’s “hey Short Stuff, leave your sister alone!” Or maybe “get your cute little butt over here Cutie Patootie and STOP BITING ME!” 🤣 🥰 ❤
Lol! 🤣 They do have names, just not registered names yet. Theo is the black one and Ziggy is the pinto. We’re thinking Mini Brook Graces Dark Star for Theo and Mini Brook Color Outside the Lines for Ziggy. I just have to get good photos of each

Attachments

MerMaeve

Reaction score
Lol I changed registered names last minute for last years foals. I picked out a call name and then worked it into a registered name. Here’s a few more better pictures of Bravo. One of him after playing in the rain too. Excited to clip and see what’s under that baby fuzz. He’s technically 3 weeks tomorrow which is mind blowing.
Awwwww, he is the cutest little thing! That last picture melted my heart!! ❤ 😭