Today is 4 wks since I was burned

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, those were bad burns, yikes!!!!!!

Wonderful, recovery!

You brave thing!!

Thank God you healed so well
smile.gif

WOW!

Prayers, Bonnie and the others can do amazing things.

Wow! If I didn't see the pictures, I'd never believe how fast that is healing. It looks really good. So glad you are feeling better.

I think that when you pray for a true friend God does listen. Deb deserves the healing so she can continue life as the woman running the hollow. If a person deserved an extra prayer it was Deb. And yes your candle light the day you got burnt is till burning.

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Looks really good Deb, so glad you are healing so fast and yes, I do believe in the ability to heal ourselves as well as the power of intentioned prayer. I think I know what changes spring will bring for you. Many blessings are coming your way that's been in my prayers for you as well
wink.gif

Oh my, those are some amazing before and after pictures... Goes to show us the power of prayer! So glad that you have recovered and so fast as well!
aktion033.gif
Lori

You poor baby. I am glad you are healing well, but very sorry for what you have been through.

Soooooooooo glad you are doing better!!!!!!!! I know the pain had to be terrible, but I don't know how you made it without being in the barn!!
ohmy.gif

Glad the news is good!

I am so sorry. I didn't know that you had been burned, but I am glad that you are doing better now.

You will be in my prayers for a pain free hand.

I to was burned and had to go to burn center here in our state last year.

Burned face arms legs, hair ,feet, melted contacts,

The worst part was them peeling me everyday with no pain meds.

The pain was awful.'I had the artifical skin and it did great. You can hardly see scares.My skin is very senistive to hot and cold.

Where your protective clothing as much as possible

God Bless and may you heal perfect.'

Joyce

Dimimore said:
Ok my friends....many of you know I was badly burned on my right hand.  I have never experienced such pain in my life and I've had many.....childbirth, kidney stones, broken bones, dislocations, torn ligs, herniated discs...this one took the cake.
So many of you wrote to me, sent me cards and even gifts.  The best thing I recieved was your prayers and those with the power to heal...well, you be the judge. 

My dearest friend and mentor and teacher is Bonnie Fogg.  I called her the eve I got burned and asked, begged her to "help me".    The power of REIKI is great and good.  Without it from Bonnie and me and those who also believe I would not be as healed as I am. 

I saw the Dr for the last time and she just drops her jaw and tells me there is just no logical way this hand should look as good as it does but I know the power of prayer and healing ways.  It aches still, gets stiff and sore if I do too much.  I still have to wear my white glove out and if I'm working.  Still have to rub on a medicated grease on 2 times daily and I also use vitamin e alot.

Yup, I'm back in the barn again!

My heart is full of thanks and love for this my forum family.

The first pics are quite bad as they were taken the day after my 2nd debridement.  The last were taken this afternoon.  Cheers all!
cheers.gif

68a78788.jpg

e9a0b87f.jpg

onemonthburn3.jpg

onemonthburn1.jpg

onemonthburn.jpg

530885[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back