Today is 4 wks since I was burned

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Ok my friends....many of you know I was badly burned on my right hand. I have never experienced such pain in my life and I've had many.....childbirth, kidney stones, broken bones, dislocations, torn ligs, herniated discs...this one took the cake.

So many of you wrote to me, sent me cards and even gifts. The best thing I recieved was your prayers and those with the power to heal...well, you be the judge.

My dearest friend and mentor and teacher is Bonnie Fogg. I called her the eve I got burned and asked, begged her to "help me". The power of REIKI is great and good. Without it from Bonnie and me and those who also believe I would not be as healed as I am.

I saw the Dr for the last time and she just drops her jaw and tells me there is just no logical way this hand should look as good as it does but I know the power of prayer and healing ways. It aches still, gets stiff and sore if I do too much. I still have to wear my white glove out and if I'm working. Still have to rub on a medicated grease on 2 times daily and I also use vitamin e alot.

Yup, I'm back in the barn again!

My heart is full of thanks and love for this my forum family.

The first pics are quite bad as they were taken the day after my 2nd debridement. The last were taken this afternoon. Cheers all!
cheers.gif

68a78788.jpg

e9a0b87f.jpg

onemonthburn3.jpg

onemonthburn1.jpg

onemonthburn.jpg

Doggonit! I'm so sorry they are too huge, I did resize them. So sorry.

Man I need a drink, now I see this is on the wrong forum. Sorry MaryLou and mods.
wacko.gif
new_all_coholic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a powerful example of prayer and healing in pictures!

That is truly beautiful.
wub.gif

MA

I'm glad you've healed so well. My brother had burned his hand and it looked a hole lot wosre than yours. I'm glad your feeling better.

Christy

Debs , we never got the whole story of what happened, could you fill us in??

And as for having a small personal miracle??

You deserved it
cheekkiss.gif

wow thats soo sore looking, im so glad are prayers helped, it unreal how well your hand healed...........
yes.gif

Deb the hand looks great. Mine was a bit worse than yours and more of it but it took me from April to August to heal completely. Congratulations on such miraculous healing

My heart is over joyed for you Deb!! Am so very glad you are doing so much better!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Good God what did you do to yourself!!!! I had no idea you got hurt again. You need a keeper!

I have no experience whatsoever with this type of burn, but even I can see how amazing the healing is!! WOW!! Thank God!!

Thanks all.

Nita, I cannot imagine how you must have suffered. My burns cannot compare to what you went through but I am sograteful for your support.

Jane....I was stupid. Just stupid. The repair man was due the very next morning to replace the thermal couple on the gas hotwater heater. BUT it had been out for 2 days and I wanted a hot shower so I went down again, probably the 5th time that day...however when I (on my knees) reached into the housing with a lit match it exploded onto my hand. I will never forget withdrawing my hand and seeing it on fire. Shain heard me scream all the way upstairs. Needless to say I am very gunshy about flame now.

Gosh Ginny.....you must have been busy. My forum fam was so great helping me. I do need a keeper I think, if you were closer I'd consider you perfect keeper material as you are my lifesaver at least once this year. Kiss Keesha for me.

Now I have to be really good and not knock on anything. The skin is pink and so soft like a baby's head, it can cut.

Funny this entire episode has really made me stop and think ALOT. I believe some changes will occur come spring.

Oh my gosh!! That looks sooo painful....but look how beutifully it has healed! I'm so glad you're ok!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back