Tiny mini lovers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'd love to know where all these people are
biggrin.gif
long ago when I got into miniatures "tiny" colts were the thing to produce......so great I produced one and he is circus freak small
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
yep just might make 27 but not real hopeful he was easily 24.5 top of withers (shaving accident with mane) at 1 year and not growing much....cute as a button...cocky as a banty rooster
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
anyway here is turtle........possibly destined to be a pet gelding for an acquaintance of my son ( gotta love my kids they are all about promoting mini's
wink.gif
)

turtle052002.jpg

The tiny ones are my favorites too.

That's the reason I got into minis.

Of course, not all of mine are super tiny,

but I have three that are 30 and under.

This is Velvets Little Shadow Dancer (a.k.a. Millie).

She is a minimal expression Sabino,

5 years old, and 30 inches tall.

nash003004.jpg

This is her half sister (same dam) Gem Dandys TJ,

Sabino Tovero, 2 years old, and 30 inches tall.

nash003010.jpg

This is Songcatchers Little Bitty, son of Millie

and half brother of TJ (same sire).

He is a long yearling and 27.5 inches.

I expect him to mature no more than 29 inches.

I had planned to keep him for a stallion,

but with my two smallest mares being his mother

and his sister, I need to sell him to buy something unrelated.

nash005002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the little ones BEST!!!

I have 3 stallions under 30" and one I am going to be leasing soon, under 30"..

Zorion

Zorionwebphoto.jpg

Twister 28" and not all shed out in this picture...

0011.jpg

Silver 29" my favorite shot of him prancing around for the girls..
wub.gif

Silver6270051xx.jpg

We also have several mares 30" and under..

"Roanie"

Roaniehead.jpg

Sioux...

Siouxlft.jpg

Several young ones we are hoping will stay at or under 30"...not all are pictured on our website due to the owner (me) being waaay behind in picture taking..
rolleyes.gif

We have 14 minis under 30" the shortest are You Mister at 27.50" followed by Darmond Definitely Boogerman and Seahorse Cinsational Showoff at 29". This is You Mister he's a 3 year old and an extra big pussycat.
biggrin.gif

1109-LIBERTYMERE-0604.jpg

Wow thay are all beautiful! My mare is Bang on 30 at the moment she is two.... I do want her t grow though because I want to but her to a 33'' stallion next year! Relic i love your horse but can you PLEEEAASEE Post a picture of Cinsational??? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
wub.gif

I love the little ones!

Right now Joy is 29" at 5 months & a 1/2.. she will be 33-34"
sad.gif

heres a older picture

notmejustjoy.jpg

When we buy a stud next year for breeding, he will be under 30"
yes.gif
wub.gif
can't wait
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif

Thank you ! thank you ! I am smiling
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif
I couldn't get to my computer last night to much going on, but I come on this evening to get my "mini fix" this is kind of like a fix for a drug addict!! only my addiction is the tiny minis.

I have been been oohing in aweing and chuckling. Donna that blue roan baby with the saddle is the cutest!!! if its ok I want to print that off and show some people I work with...they all think I'm nutty anyway. So they will get a kick out of the tiny baby with the saddle.
biggrin.gif

Now I get to spend hours checking everybodys website out too..

thanks for the tip on the special site for tiny ones I will go there.

Naturally any addict needs more fixes so if anyone wants to post more, I don't mind
wub.gif

Our stallion Affirmed Royalty is 30", and has proven to be a good downsizer. I won't post Red Hot's picture here because it's huge and most of you have probably seen it (www.txminihorse.com if you want to look). She is a 27" 2 year old red roan pinto mare and was Central Regional Res Champion 29" & Under 2 yr old mare.

I have just gotten a new stallion - no pictures yet - who is a wonderful red roan 29.5" little gentleman. I know at 17 years old his neck has not been sweated, he was not shown, and he's just lovely. He was intended to be in the group we are leaving for our house buyers, but he's just too nice to leave with non-horsey people who won't appreciate him. They really need a mare anyway, don't think they are up to full fledged hormones. Don't know where I will put him, but he deserves to be appreciated.

Jan

This is Cloud Across the Moon: My Webpage

He is 28 3/4. My other minis were around 32-33, so this is my first small one. There is something facinating about the little ones. I wanted one that was big enough to drive, and Cloud has no trouble.

I don't know how to put pictures in the message yet...

Marsha

I really dislike BIG HEADS on some of the tinies which I see from time to time..
I agree with you and I think there have been vast improvements made just over the last few years in quality and type of the under 30" miniatures.

I, personally, have been working judiciously in that area to produce under 30" overos and toveros that are proportionate with tiny, dishy heads and refined bodies with long necks. I'm definitely getting there!
aktion033.gif

Hello New here,

I just purchased my first show mini. She is 26.5 and is a yearling. I looked for a nice quality pinto mini for a while and found a few but some just way above my budget. I really wanted Pinto, under 30 and show quality. Not so easy! I'm not sure my new filly will win the worlds but she is a good first show mini for me. Being a halter Paint show person I really did know what good confirmation was and was very surprised at what some called halter quality.

See pics of my new mini at:

www.washingstatepainthorses.com

Becky said:
I really dislike BIG HEADS on some of the tinies which I see from time to time..
I agree with you and I think there have been vast improvements made just over the last few years in quality and type of the under 30" miniatures.

I, personally, have been working judiciously in that area to produce under 30" overos and toveros that are proportionate with tiny, dishy heads and refined bodies with long necks. I'm definitely getting there!
aktion033.gif

458834[/snapback]

I've always liked the tiny ones and missed them when I changed my program so I just recently bought a new boy to add to our little group- 3 yrs old 25 3/4" "Shadow lake Squiter".

Tammie

MVC-011S.JPG

k9mini2 said:
aktion033.gif
I have been been oohing in aweing and chuckling.  Donna that blue roan baby with the saddle is the cutest!!!  if its ok I want to print that off and show some people I work with...they all think I'm nutty anyway. So they will get a kick out of the tiny baby with the saddle.
biggrin.gif

458217[/snapback]

You are more than welcome to print off "Baylee's" picture.
yes.gif

I just love the tiny minis! I only have 1 out of 7 that is under 30" . OTR TRIPPERS BUCK N BLUE he is 29" He is the one in my Avatar.

Latest posts

Back