Time for our black cloud to pass!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
Some of you kow that my husband & I have been through a hard time since he was diagnosed with head & neck cancer in December He has had very tough radiation and chemo treatments Then 2 weeks after diagnosis my stepmonster who lives in the other side of the house decided to tell us that she is selling the family farm so we are facing no home well Sunday my husbands brother was killed in a head on collision in Worthington Maine His fiancee was in the car with him as was her son & his 7 yr old daughter

Traci, his fiancee has injured and the children OK Jon's little dog was killed in the crash

It just seems like we have had enough sadness and when I see Rick's mom & the sorrow she carries I know we need some positives

Rick is going in to Boston Weds to get the results of his scans & the best news would be that the cancer is gone

Please send prayers his way

You will be in my thoughts and prayers... We have had a very rough run at it to, I just keep asking God to let it stop.. I feel very bad about all of your sorrows..
default_pray.gif
: I'm praying for you..

My thoughts an prayers going out to you and yours. My goodness you sure do have alot on your plate. I'm hoping and praying all the best for you and your family.

:new_shocked: OMG...I am so sorry Linda. I can only imagine the pain of going through any of these situations, let alone all of them at once. Sending prayers, and hugs.

I'm so sorry, so much is happening for you family like this. Lifting all your family in heart and prayers! God bless and be with.

Wow, God must think alot of you and that you are pretty strong to have so much at once. You will all be in my prayers.

Linda,

Sitting here in shock over all you are going through...... I will light a prayer candle for you and your family today.

Blessings,

MA

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Linda, you know that we are thinking of you and Rick and praying for you and will now add his brothers little family to the list. What a tragedy.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I am so truly sorry for all your misfortune and I do wish for you some respite, peace and most of all, hope and stamina to endure. I can see you already have all the love (the greatest necessity to get through things such as these, I have found) you need to make it through, but know my thoughts are with you.

Liz M.

Back