Finally more positive things happening!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
Both Rick & I are ready to put his cancer behind us- it has taken so much of our energy. His oncologist told us last week that he considers him to be in complete remision at this point The next few years are risky but we have to have faith that the chemo & radiation did their job He has been eating fairly normally now, just needs a lot of water & chocolate tastes 'funny" Today the doctor took out his feeding tube

My stepmonster signed an agreement with a developer to sell them our family farm But the town has expressed an interest to buy it to prerserve it & the open land I hope so much that they do- at least I will know that they will appreciate it

our family is healing after the loss of Ricks' brother in the car accident

I can look at the stall where my old mare was without balling

I can only hope that we are given the promised money to relocate when the farm is sold if the town buys it we may be moving next Spring or Summer I am looking forward to having "Uno" back I am going to breed my pony mare to him, enjoy driving him again & just plain love him!

My husband & I are looking into barn companies so he will have a new barn to share with his girls!

Sorry this is so long, but there are just so many things happening!'

Thanks again & again for your ongoing prayers & support!

Think positive!

My aunt had cancer several years ago, she had a very low chance of surviving. She had a hysterectimy and they were able to get it all that way. Ever year she is still in remission. It has been several years now( I am thinking somewhere around 3-5)

I am glad to hear of these happy happenings and the best of which is your hubby's remission and I will continue to hope it stays that way and as well that you will be experiencing lots of new and exciting things in these coming months/years.
default_smile.png

Thanks for the update!

Liz M.

Back