bad news after surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda,

Larry and I are wrapping you and Rick up in Prayer and White Light tonight. I'm sure you are all in shock right now.....and asking "why?"

You and Rick will be on the top of my Wednesday Prayer and Meditation List.

MA

Awww, I am SO sorry this is happening. Please know that my thoughts are with you.

I hope he will recover fully and you will both have a long and happy lifetime to enjoy together.

Liz M.

So sorry.
no.gif
Rick is in my Prayers.

Oh Linda, my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how I would feel if my husband was going through this. You both will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated on his progress, we'll be happy to celebrate the highs and give hugs during the lows.

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Oh -- I am so very sorry to hear this --- I hope the treatments go well (and successfully) and the healing swiftly!

JJay

Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Yes it is the holidays and a bad time for unhappy news but.....

Be thankful he is healthy enough to enjoy this Xmas and make it the best one ever. Love as you have never loved, laugh like you have never laughed and make memories to last a lifetime.

Big hugs, Kathi

Latest posts

Back