A wonderfull Thanksgiving Blessing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such great news!!!! Happy Thanksgiving and lots of prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!!!!!!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_thumbup.gif
Hoping for even better news in the future!!!
default_saludando.gif

Hi all once again I have good news to report.
default_saludando.gif

When we arrived at the cancer center Tuesday the Doc there told us that the size and posisition of Louis' tumor was going to be a problem getting it all in one try. He felt sure that we would have to return next week for a second procedure.

After less than 2 hours he came back and told me that he felt that he had gotten all of the tumor with the first try.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

We will be having a PET scan in 10 weeks to check on this tumor if it is not totaly gone they will go back and finsih it off.

I want to thank all of you for your carring comments. Most of all I want to thank God for the West Clinic. This has got to be one of the best cancer centers ever. While talking with one of the Doctors you could see the joy he felt at being able to help and feel the energy of a man who is not just doing a job but is excited to be making a difference in peoples lives.

Merry Christmas to all of you and may your New Year look as bright as mine.

Latest posts

Back