Thousand Oaks Ranch - newest foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, they are all beautiful!!

Could you let go of the filly fairy for a little while and allow her to come visit me? I've had four colts and one filly so far, with three left to go. I've love to get a few more fillies, even though the colts are nice!
default_wink.png

Such beautiful babies, it would be hard to pick a favorite from the pictures. Congratualtions.

Joyce

Very nice - congratulations. I adore Trixie, even though she does not seem to be a pinto..

Sharman, congratulations!!! So we both have a Trixie now, we'll have fun watching them grow up. They are all gorgeous. Tell them big brother Monet and big sis Tia say hello!!! Tia also says to tell them to enjoy babyhood while they can - it's fun going to shows, but that bathing and clipping part is for the birds
default_rolleyes.gif
!! But those Grand ribbons are kinda fun!!!!

Must not buy another horse!

Must not buy another horse!
default_rolleyes.gif

Sharman you have to quit tempting me with yet more of your beautiful horses!!

Oh I just love seeing all the new babies from everyone!!!
default_wub.png
And what a nice bunch you have there!! Congrats and maybe you'll end up with a 'filly year' after all!! (Nice colt too though!)

Well done this year! Gorgeous babies, any of them are welcome at my place. Good thing I can't go shopping now, LOL.

Congratulations...

Very nice foals!!!! Congrats!!!! Where do I start sending my payments? WAKE UP Kim........it's just a dream......
default_new_shocked.gif
but what's one more.....oh, means divorce....hmmmmm

Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

Sharman

Beautiful group of foals!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Nice photos too! I can never get mine to cooperate that well.
default_rolleyes.gif
I just love Trixie with her blue eyes!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back