Thousand Oaks Ranch - newest foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
We have been blessed with 6 healthy new foals. 5 are fillies and 1 colt. In addition we had another pinto filly this morning but no photos of her yet....she's still wet. I'm sure the number of colts will quickly catch up! We've never had a "filly" year, it's always been pretty well split 50/50. It always amazes me how the coats of the foals when they are born differ. Some of the ones below were born with hair like winter coats and others are pretty slick.

Filly - MSR Majestys Angelique x Thousand Oaks Sterling Silver

0649800.jpg
0625800.jpg

Filly - Pick Me Please x Thousand Oaks Sirs Lancelot

0728800.jpg

Filly "Angelina" - Thousand Oaks Stormy Blue x Sterling Silver

0688800.jpg

Colt - Star Fire Buckeroos Legacy x Sterling Silver

0617800.jpg
0604800.jpg

Filly - MTC Paprika x Sirs Lancelot (her dam has so much milk, it is all over her nose)

0664800.jpg
0664B800.jpg

Filly "Trixie" - Brewers Lady Sings The Blues x Sirs Lancelot

0484800.jpg
0443.jpg

Only a few have names at this time. I usually wait to see their personalities develop so their name matches. Registration photos are done, now they just need names to send in the paperwork and get put on my website.

Congratulations on some beautiful foals! I'm so jealous of the foals being outside in seeminly green grass, around here just snow and mud
default_wacko.png

Beautiful babies! Do believe Angelina and the last two blue eyed gals want to come live in Ohio
default_wink.png
:wink
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Adorable foals I love that colt he is very nice

Very nice babies, and great pictures. They are all posing for you already.
default_smile.png

Jan

Awww... They are beautiful!!!.. Now it is not FAIR!..
default_laugh.png

I am still waiting for my mare to foal and she is on 344 days!..

But I still LOVE her no matter what how long she hold the foal.

Just hoping that everything will go smoothly... ;)

Goodness - All I know it is HARD for me to pick..

I think Angelina is my favorite..
default_wub.png

CongRats!

Adorable foals I love that colt he is very nice
We were very pleased with the colt. Good cross. He is Buckeroo bred top and bottom. We'd love to get him into the show ring.

Very nice babies, and great pictures. They are all posing for you already.
default_smile.png
Jan
How I wish they would pose! It's a matter of waiting till Mom has her back turned so the foal can slip out and be seen. They are still pretty much in the protective stage.

default_wub.png
I see one I want .... I'll have to sneek over there in about 4 mos!
default_wink.png

Beautiful babies!
It's been a while so come on over! I'm sure you could find something of interest.
default_smile.png

AWW I love them all
default_wub.png
! That last filly is a looker so is the colt as others have said. Congrats on all the babys how is the bay filly doing?

AWW I love them all
default_wub.png
! That last filly is a looker so is the colt as others have said. Congrats on all the babys how is the bay filly doing?
The bay filly, Mercedes, is doing great. She is very friendly and loves attention, probably just a bit spoiled. When we're out feeding she runs after us as we leave until her Mom comes to collect her and take her back to the others.

0389.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Very beautiful babies... Congratulations!!!!

I'm jealous though...still waiting here for my first ever mini foal!!!! Two mares due-317 days and 301 days...who will go first????
default_wacko.png

Back