Thousand Oaks Ranch...done foaling till 2 this fall.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
These are my last 9 2008 foals till 2 late this fall and they're now on my website. Time to get some rest now!

Amigo - preemie colt born at 292 days

Amigo-225.jpg

Scarlet Lady

Scarlet-225-2.jpg

Skyler

Skyler-225.jpg

Shira

Shira-225.jpg

Raven

Raven-225.jpg

Jasmine

Jasmine-190.jpg

Jessica

Jessica-190.jpg

Miguel

Miguel-225-2.jpg

Starla

Starla-190.jpg

Congratulations on such a successful foaling season, and I see you even found time to get them clipped out as well!

Holy #&%@ Sharman!!! You really should try to improve your program a little. I mean, geesh!
default_wink.png

Seriously, I remember seeing your website years ago and just drooling and your horses just keep getting better and better! Wow!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on such a successful foaling season, and I see you even found time to get them clipped out as well!
Yes, all but 1 are clipped but I had lots of help getting ready for a Liz photo shoot last week!
default_smile.png

Holy #&%@ Sharman!!! You really should try to improve your program a little. I mean, geesh!
default_wink.png

Seriously, I remember seeing your website years ago and just drooling and your horses just keep getting better and better! Wow!
default_aktion033.gif
THANKS for the compliment!

Sharman,

I am still dreaming of 3 of your babies!!!
default_wub.png
Guess who the first one is....
default_wink.png
If I didn't have "Lola" bills to pay off I would be trying to make up my mind on the one I would be buying! Whitney and I were just talking today about your foals (drooling, really) and I came home and pulled them up on the computer to show my hubby.

**If there is anyone out there in forum land that has not seen Sharman's foals, go onto her website and check them out. They are beautiful.

Peggy

WOW Sharman...you really have some nice babies this year!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_aktion033.gif

Beautiful foal crop - Thanks for sharing. Miguel has a gorgeous head with that little teacup muzzle. AHHHH!!!!! So pretty!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_multi.gif
WOW, Sharman! I want Jasmine!!!!! Beautiful babies!

I'll be headed to Tulsa in a couple weeks for Pinto World, and you can just throw her on the trailer!
default_wink.png

Congratulations, beautiful babies!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! Very Very Nice! As I scrolled down I would think "oh, I like this one best" then when I saw the next I'd think "no this one" they just kept getting better.
default_aktion033.gif

You have been busy!! Beautiful foal crop!!
default_yes.gif
I'm heading for Pinto World in a couple weeks also.....Miss Jessica could just sneak back with me!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

What nice babies you have! They are all so Leggy!!

Congrats and enjoy loving on them all..

Missy
default_smile.png

Back