Thousand Oaks Ranch first foal...........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wowee!
default_new_shocked.gif
She can come and live in AUstralia with me!
default_wub.png

She is just beautiful! What a neck.

Congratulations

She is very very pretty
default_wub.png
glad everthing went so well with the birth! I can't wait to see your foals to come! Ty says hello!

What a beautiful baby girl and I love that shot of her and your dog!!! Congratulations!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Very lovely filly and what a surprize on the color! Will she gray out like the one parent perhaps? She is really pretty, no matter what color she ends up! Nice!

Very lovely filly and what a surprize on the color! Will she gray out like the one parent perhaps? She is really pretty, no matter what color she ends up! Nice!
Her color was not exactly what we were expecting but we're so pleased with her conformation she can be any color in my book!
default_smile.png
This is the first real foal crop from our palomino stallion so the bar has been set pretty high on this one. He had one beautiful palomino colt last year and this year we have him bred to 7 mares.

Everyone liked the photos with our dog so much, here's another one. The dog, Daisy, was dumped here in the country as a tiny puppy. She is now a year old and just loves the horses (cats too).

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

0395.jpg

Sharman, I couldn't wait to see your 09 foals. Sterling Silver is off to an excellent start. I loved his 08 colt and this filly is just as nice. Anxiously awaiting those "Awesome" foals
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations.... LOVE that neck. Nice and LONG.... Great conformation.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW what a BEAUTIFUL filly!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE her!!!

Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I want one tooooooo!!

Lord she is a beauty and I want one!!

Babies are babies and I love em all!

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back